Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Hope Argentina draw Portugal :cool:.
That'll be some match to watch

(Original post by Multitalented me)
Group of death: Brazil, Netherlands, USA, Italy.

Group of life: Switzerland, Algeria, South Korea, Croatia.
hahahahha
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SiMan)
That'll be some match to watch

hahahahha
Both teams to score over 10? :ahee:
SiMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malevolent)
Both teams to score over 10? :ahee:
I doubt it... it's tough with two really good teams to score against each other. But I can imagine the excitement when one team breaks out of the 0 - 0
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SiMan)
I doubt it... it's tough with two really good teams to score against each other. But I can imagine the excitement when one team breaks out of the 0 - 0
Problem is their defence. Argentina's is better than Portugals but neither are really that great.
Charzhino
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Problem is their defence. Argentina's is better than Portugals but neither are really that great.
Apart from Zabeleta I have no idea who starts for Argentina in defence these days.
Mr_Vain
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charzhino)
Apart from Zabeleta I have no idea who starts for Argentina in defence these days.
Generic cheating Argentinians.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Charzhino)
Garay and Fernandez which are actually a good pairing but their left back and goal keeper are terrible :lol:
gdl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We didn't appreciate it here in italy ,even if it was a simulation. I hope it'll be less hard
xDave-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Everyone ready for the draw?! On BBC 2 or here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25229978
Flexa
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The World Cup Draw is live on BBC2 right now!
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone know the exact time of when the draw starts?

Sky sports are boring me with their pre-draw talk.
Straight up G
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We're ****ed lmao
eugenius 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
feck lol

Italy, Uruguay and Costa Rica :yeah:
SiMan
Rep:
?
England to play Italy in their opening. We're screwed!!
Basiji
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Iran and Nigeria in the same group. Looool. I got so many Nigerian mates, this should be interesting. Fast and strong black africans against slow, physical and limited technical ability Iranians. Hmmmm.

I'm actually quite optimistic Iran can finish second. Bosnia - Pjanic, Dzeko and Ibisevic. Not too bad. Nigeria - fast and strong. That's about it. Moses, Mikel, Utaka?, Martins?, Yobo? I don't even know if these are still in the team anymore. And then Argentina - yea might as well not even turn up to the match.

C'mon Iran. I have so many Nigerian mates since I live in South London. Going to be soooo funny.
gdl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
interesting Group D. does somebody want to talk about Group E?
username912610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Basiji)
Iran and Nigeria in the same group. Looool. I got so many Nigerian mates, this should be interesting. Fast and strong black africans against slow, physical and limited technical ability Iranians. Hmmmm.

I'm actually quite optimistic Iran can finish second. Bosnia - Pjanic, Dzeko and Ibisevic. Not too bad. Nigeria - fast and strong. That's about it. Moses, Mikel, Utaka?, Martins?, Yobo? I don't even know if these are still in the team anymore. And then Argentina - yea might as well not even turn up to the match.

C'mon Iran. I have so many Nigerian mates since I live in South London. Going to be soooo funny.
Why is every time people describe black players they all they say "Strong and Fast" . I'm Nigerian I'm positive we can finish second I'm not worried about Iran but Bosnia hmm got a few decent players, I know for sure all my Ghanaian mates are pissed :rofl2:.
Basiji
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Kruz)
Why is every time people describe black players they all they say "Strong and Fast" . I'm Nigerian I'm positive we can finish second I'm not worried about Iran but Bosnia hmm got a few decent players, I know for sure all my Ghanaian mates are pissed :rofl2:.
Moses - Pace and strength.
Mikel - :rofl:
Emenike - Pace and strength
Obinna - Pace
Musa - Pace
Martins - Pace and strength
Onazi - Pace and strength
Ameobi - target man

That's all of your players that I know. Need I go on?

Topped our group and only conceded 2 goals in qualifying. We got a very stubborn defence and we got Queiroz as our manager. But I guess everyone wanted Iran in their group. Smh.
FlavaFavourFruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh Ghana :rofl: might as well not turn up! It's going to be quite embarrassing :erm:
Aniaa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like group H. Beligum should end up as first
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads