Accomodation Watch

Natalie_Popkin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm currently a first year at Leeds University, but want to transfer to Cardiff at the end of this year. I really don't want to be in halls again, but I'm not sure how to get into a house because students pick their own housemates, and I don't know anyone. If you know anything about how I could do this please let me know? Worrying...
Thank you!!
Collegiate Accommodation
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Natalie,

Why don't you take a look at Summit House? Summit House is a private Hall in the centre of town, less than a ten minute walk to Uni. We have an on-site gym, cinema room and study room so ideal to meet new people.

For more information, please take a look at the website http://www.collegiate-ac.com/student...f/summit-house or email us at [email protected]

Alternatively, have a chat with Cardiff Student Lettings and they may well be able to help you - They are there to advise students on housing so that should be your first port of call.

Good luck, and don't worry, I am sure you will have a fantastic time and find a great place to live!

Laura
villy95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Please, tell me suitable accomodation for an architecture student.
chris_duffield
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello
I am a physics student who is looking for housemates for 2014-15 as my current housemates graduate this year, If you're interested let me know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (357)
30.8%
The paper was reasonable (464)
40.03%
Not feeling great about that exam... (199)
17.17%
It was TERRIBLE (139)
11.99%

Watched Threads