The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Accomodation

Hi guys,

I'm currently a first year at Leeds University, but want to transfer to Cardiff at the end of this year. I really don't want to be in halls again, but I'm not sure how to get into a house because students pick their own housemates, and I don't know anyone. If you know anything about how I could do this please let me know? Worrying...
Thank you!! :smile:
Hi Natalie,

Why don't you take a look at Summit House? Summit House is a private Hall in the centre of town, less than a ten minute walk to Uni. We have an on-site gym, cinema room and study room so ideal to meet new people.

For more information, please take a look at the website http://www.collegiate-ac.com/student-accommodation/cardiff/summit-house or email us at [email protected]

Alternatively, have a chat with Cardiff Student Lettings and they may well be able to help you - They are there to advise students on housing so that should be your first port of call.

Good luck, and don't worry, I am sure you will have a fantastic time and find a great place to live!

Laura
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Please, tell me suitable accomodation for an architecture student.
Hello
I am a physics student who is looking for housemates for 2014-15 as my current housemates graduate this year, If you're interested let me know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending