Not taken Parents forms into consideration Watch

al1_786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi there I originally tried applying online and it did not let me progress any further so I sent the parents forms in the post. I rang up a month later to ask about the progress the girl on the line said you have not yet made an application I was shocked she checked my online account and said we have recieved the parents forms they have been processed but you have not made an application you will have to send forms via post. I asked how long will it take she said 30 days as your parents forms have already been processed yet today as I checked my online account with the final document I have to show to my university my parents finance information wasnt taken into consideration when processing the forms. If I wanted it unmeans tested I would have just put the application through many months ago
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you have only been awarded non-means tested funding so far.

We recommend you call us on 0845 300 5090 so we can access your records and advise on the timescale for your entitlement to be re-assessed.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
21.41%
The paper was reasonable (145)
44.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (58)
17.74%
It was TERRIBLE (54)
16.51%

Watched Threads