Nottingham A101 2014 ENTRY Watch

Suprnova
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 206oste)
Yes it's right in front of me. My post comes early though and I only live in Lincolnshire so might explain why it came so quickly. Has anyone else's post come yet?
Congratulation. I mis read the posts and thought EGB92 had an offer. what was your gamsat if you don't mind saying?

When I called the lady did say sarb was in the process of sending letters out. it could be not all the letters have been sent yet
206oste
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Suprnova)
Congratulation. I mis read the posts and thought EGB92 had an offer. what was your gamsat if you don't mind saying?

When I called the lady did say sarb was in the process of sending letters out. it could be not all the letters have been sent yet
Thank you I don't what I got the Nottingham way but the normal way I got 74. I really didn't think the letters would come till until tomorrow.
Biochemical Wizard
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OFFER!!! 61 Gamsat
applesbananas
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Congrats! 3 offers is incred. Just wondering your reasons of chosing Nottingham over SGUL?
IsabelleMarie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Biochemical Wizard)
OFFER!!! 61 Gamsat
Well done!! Some hope for me, as my GAMSAT was 61 too
fleur_de_haine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
God I feel sick, I've just left home and the postman hasn't been. I've half a mind to cancel my meeting and turn around.
206oste
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by applesbananas)
Congrats! 3 offers is incred. Just wondering your reasons of chosing Nottingham over SGUL?
I really like Derby and the course is more suited to me. I would have been happy at SGUL just Notts is easier for me to live with my husband.
IsabelleMarie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wish they would just update track tbh. I feel like I'm in the hunger games waiting for my name to be called or something
Suprnova
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IsabelleMarie)
I wish they would just update track tbh. I feel like I'm in the hunger games waiting for my name to be called or something
has your post come without a letter? It seems more likely everything is coming out today. im sure ib previous years wait listers were told later
206oste
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I went on track and it's all the same still under consideration, snail mail is just a tad 90s and very surprised they use it.
IsabelleMarie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
has your post come without a letter? It seems more likely everything is coming out today. im sure ib previous years wait listers were told later
Not yet, my post comes about 12 -1 so a while to wait unless the postman is on a roll! Has yours just come then? This is the worst thing ever...
fleur_de_haine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Exactly this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
EBG92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Not yet, my post comes about 12 -1 so a while to wait unless the postman is on a roll! Has yours just come then? This is the worst thing ever...
My postman doesn't roll up until 3 at my house but it is comforting that someone with 61 got an offer as I have 60, good luck people and 84 chances remaining
Suprnova
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
im at work till 1pm. ive got my mum on postman watch lol
EBG92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
im at work till 1pm. ive got my mum on postman watch lol
I totes imagined a woman in full ninja gear on your roof with binoculars ....please tell me she could be that cool
IsabelleMarie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EBG92)
I totes imagined a woman in full ninja gear on your roof with binoculars ....please tell me she could be that cool
That's got to be the best thing I've heard today!
Suprnova
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by EBG92)
Lol it wouldn't surprise me if I came home and saw that
IsabelleMarie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yaay got an offer! GAMSAT 61
206oste
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yaay got an offer! GAMSAT 61
Congratulations! Did yours have your UCAS id on the letter? Mine had a blank part after the ID bit...
Jcp
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I VOLUNTEER! And congratulations each and everyone...well deserved!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?