New YouTube channel Watch

Emmieleey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys I've just started making videos and I'd appreciate it so much if you could spare a few minutes to check out my channel and leave some feedback

Www.youtube.com/emmieleey
ThoughtIsFree
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
subscribed
ProDowd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Check mine out: www.youtube.com/prodowd
TimBob12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're videos are interesting, fun to watch and edited well but you need to do something about your camera positioning. Your window acts as a massive light source and having it behind you throws the camera's light levels off somewhat. You'd be better off having the window behind the camera with the Mario Posters in the background or something. Or shut the blinds on the window completely and use the lights in your room with a lamp behind the camera to light up the important stuff i.e you.

Your audio is clear which is good although I would recommend a bit more volume or just to speak up a bit because of the space it makes the audio sound a bit empty. You definitely have a voice for the interwebs which is good

One other thing I would say is that you should set up a channel page so that it displays like this https://www.youtube.com/user/BattleSrc
rather than just a list of your activities (shameless plug for my overly sad channel :P)

If you want some promotion I would suggest finding some appropriate subreddits over on http://www.reddit.com I've managed to gain a small following on a couple of places over there and it helps people spread the word

Ultimately I think if you keep going you could go a long way so just keep at it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads