The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Any offers for Management from Bath?

Hi,
I have an offer from 4 other Universities, other than bath, which is my first choice!

Has anyone else received an offer from Bath for management as I am starting to worry that I won't get an offer!

Harry
Hi, I got my offer on the 21st. I've applied for both Management and Business Administration. Business Admin replied within two weeks, however, they took much longer (over a month) for the Management course. Where else have you applied?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Thanks very much, thats good news then as its still less than a month since I replied.

I have also applied to LSE, Warwick Birmingham and Nottingham

Harry
Reply 3
Anyone received an email saying decision will be made after ucas deadline for my app i received it so worried now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Loretta_8
Anyone received an email saying decision will be made after ucas deadline for my app i received it so worried now

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got that 2 weeks ago, but just received an offer so dont worry!
Reply 5
Original post by Harry_Imp
I got that 2 weeks ago, but just received an offer so dont worry!

I just got an offer yesterday!

38 points, 6 HL Econ, 6 SL English A Literature, nothing below a 5.

I submitted on October 28
Reply 7
Thanks very much, thats good news then as its still less than a month since I replied.

Harry

Hi, when did you apply to LSE and when did they give you an offer? Both LSE and Bath are amongst my top choices but I haven't heard from both of them yet!
Reply 8
hey, I received an offer for management as well. although, I am worried about it because it's a new course starting in 2014 so it might not be as good as business administration or other old courses.. what do you think?
Reply 9
Original post by ConnorSmith
Hi, I got my offer on the 21st. I've applied for both Management and Business Administration. Business Admin replied within two weeks, however, they took much longer (over a month) for the Management course. Where else have you applied?

Exact same here! What other unis did you apply to? Is bath ur first choice? how did you pick? Sorry, so many questions, I'm just so undecided! Thanks :smile:
Reply 10

Harry

May I ask why you picked Bath as your first choice? I applied to Warwick too and am undecided, although I am leaning more towards Bath as well... Thanks :smile:
Original post by CECIGD
Exact same here! What other unis did you apply to? Is bath ur first choice? how did you pick? Sorry, so many questions, I'm just so undecided! Thanks :smile:

I applied to Bath, Exeter, Loughborough and Cardiff ; only bothered looking at Bath and Exeter and have decided I am most-likely going to firm the Bath BBA course, just because I prefer the modules and flexibility within the course. Also the two sandwich placements seem ideal, since you can gain a good (and broad) experience within your desired profession. The only thing that concerns me is the intensity because i'm quite active, so would ideally like to take up a sport in University, go on nights out and have a good social life etc without being constantly choked up with work, revision and interviews all year.

What about you?
Reply 12
I applied to Bath, Exeter, Loughborough and Cardiff ; only bothered looking at Bath and Exeter and have decided I am most-likely going to firm the Bath BBA course, just because I prefer the modules and flexibility within the course. Also the two sandwich placements seem ideal, since you can gain a good (and broad) experience within your desired profession. The only thing that concerns me is the intensity because i'm quite active, so would ideally like to take up a sport in University, go on nights out and have a good social life etc without being constantly choked up with work, revision and interviews all year.

What about you?

Are you picking Exeter as your insurance? Because I'm not sure whether to do the same or put Loughborough as insurance instead...
Original post by martini999
Are you picking Exeter as your insurance? Because I'm not sure whether to do the same or put Loughborough as insurance instead...

Yes, I'll probably Exeter as insurance. The business department in Exeter is really good, just a pity Exeter is so isolated in terms of the rest of the UK.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 14
Hi! I'm Patri :smile:
Yesterday I received my last offer. I applied for business administration and management in Exeter, Loughborough, Surrey and Bath. My favourite are Bath and Surrey but I don't know which one to choose!! I feel Bath might be much tougher than Surrey in terms of studying and competitivity in class (smthing I hate). I don't want to spend the next three years of my life stuck in a room studying. Surrey, on the other hand is enchanting. I saw the pictures and could already see myself there... but it's not as good as Bath academically or in employment rates. Can anyone help me decide, please?? I'd love to hear what you think!!
Thanks a lot in advanced!! :wink:
Reply 15

What about you?

Hi :smile:
I applied to Bath, Warwick, Loughborough and St Andrews. I think i'm gonna put the first two as choices, Bath as firm as well. Have you ever visited? The Sports centre is AMAZING *.* and Bath is such a charming place. Every day i get more and more sure about those being my choices! Now, I applied to Management and BBA, so I have to pick between those two.
Reply 16
Got an offer for Management!!! Have you guys chosen accomodation? Going Brendon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending