?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago

Funny stuff.
Zshoom
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dumb hoe, I hate it when fat/skinny people blame their weight on metabolism.
In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
AHahahahaahah.

I'm sorry, those last 10-15 seconds really cracked me up!
Cake Faced Kid.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lololol fat logic.

Dr - 'You have to stop eating so much to lose weight'
Her - ......
Dopamine Dreams
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cream cakes & mars bars and she's blaming it on her metabolism... haha! What a joker.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
"If I have a feeling for something….then I have to have what I want"…

Waving your hands in the air and jiggling your hips is not exercise…or belly dancing. Let's hope none of those women actually pay her.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Whenever someone posts on here that they don't eat anything and still are obese…I am going to reply with this video.
Dopamine Dreams
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Reminds me of 'Secret Eaters' on Channel 4. Equally as funny and full of people who claim to eat healthily!
Mockery
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
She reminds me of this

RibenaRockstar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some of the women in that class were huge too! I bet they think it's exercise, but it really isn't.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unfortunately, because of the few people who DO have medical reasons to struggle to lose weight, this just makes everyone feel as though they've got an excuse.

I say it until I'm blue in the face on here, perhaps it should be added as a banner at the top:

"YOUR METABOLISM IS FINE".
User990473
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
x
I have a slow metabolism so I'm going to eat as much cake as I can and do no exercise because I want to become as fat as possible. I want to be able to clap my chins together when I bob my head.

Just thought I'd let you know :borat:
Four Queue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just another example of the modern world blame culture where it's always something/somebody else's fault. And even when she's proven to be wrong, she's still right, at least in her own mind.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
I have a slow metabolism so I'm going to eat as much cake as I can and do no exercise because I want to become as fat as possible. I want to be able to clap my chins together when I bob my head.

Just thought I'd let you know :borat:
Good luck in your goals. Be sure to take before & after photos .
techno-thriller
Report 5 years ago
This bull woman
Nvmthename
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The bulking is strong in this one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Arturo Bandini
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by In One Ear)
AHahahahaahah.

I'm sorry, those last 10-15 seconds really cracked me up!
yeah that's the worst part, when people get told something flat out but they're so desperate not to face reality that they just make up some **** to satisfy themself.

so retarded
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A woman's ego knows no bounds
In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Arturo Bandini)
yeah that's the worst part, when people get told something flat out but they're so desperate not to face reality that they just make up some **** to satisfy themself.

so retarded
Yeah, the rest was bad but can at least be passed off as gross ignorance. However she has a direct talk to the doctors who tell her exactly what is what and then just because the doctors say raising her metabolism would aid weight loss (if she ate the same ammount of cals as if it wasn't raised since then there is a larger deficit) she then somehow retardedly clings onto that and concludes that her whole problem is back down to "poor genetics" and a metabolism issue :confused:

Some people are just ****ing retarded and this is why sometimes people just need others to be "harsh" with them rather than "understanding" when dealing with such issues.
tomtjl
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by In One Ear)
Yeah, the rest was bad but can at least be passed off as gross ignorance. However she has a direct talk to the doctors who tell her exactly what is what and then just because the doctors say raising her metabolism would aid weight loss (if she ate the same ammount of cals as if it wasn't raised since then there is a larger deficit) she then somehow retardedly clings onto that and concludes that her whole problem is back down to "poor genetics" and a metabolism issue :confused:

Some people are just ****ing retarded and this is why sometimes people just need others to be "harsh" with them rather than "understanding" when dealing with such issues.
Or we could cull them

No? Okay..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (491)
31.1%
The paper was reasonable (608)
38.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (258)
16.34%
It was TERRIBLE (222)
14.06%

Watched Threads