Student Ambassador Interview Watch

tweedletallie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Just wondering if there are any Exeter student ambassadors around who could give me an insight into what the informal group interview will be like?

Any job interviews I've had before were either one-on-one interviews in a very formal setting, or just a "come show us what you can do for an hour and we'll go from there" type thing. I have no idea what to expect with this one!
GooglyEyedMonster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did it 2 years ago. We all met in a lecture theatre for an introduction to what the role is, and to get name badges. They then took us off into rooms in groups of about 8. We were given a topical starter, so when I did it the 9k fees were due to come in, and then you all discuss it - so your views, what you had read etc.. They then switched round the people who were assessing the discussion and we were given a 2nd question. In all we did 3 discussions on 3 different topics.

I didn't find it at nerve wracking as I was expecting as you are always aware what was going to happen. Good luck x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Exeter Campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Jun '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.86%
The paper was reasonable (492)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.46%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.44%

Watched Threads