Processing times Watch

kolatytler
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I have sent my September employment evidence and it has been received on the 11th of October. This did not include payslips because my manager (who holds the payslips) was off sick. The evidence were a bank statement clearly showing an amount of money received on the last working day by the company i work for, together with a letter from the director that confirmed that I am currently an employee.

I received my payslips (September and Octpber 2013) around 20 days ago and I sent them via email straight away to the migrant worker team. I was advised to do so by an adviser on the phone. He said that he would leave a note on my application.

I would like to know if my evidence will be processed altogether when the assessment team reach the evidence received on the 11th of october, or if I will have to wait more time because further evidence was sent afterwards.

I would also like to know up to what date of evidence received the migrant worker team is working.

Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

Our EU Migrant Worker Team are currently working on financial evidence received on 11th October.

As your initial evidence was received on the same date, we recommend you call us again so we can access your account and provide you with a specific update on the status of your application.

Thanks.
kolatytler
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I gave them a call and what I received was a really disappointing answer.
I will have to wait until the Migrant Worker team reads my email. Could you tell me what date are they currently processing up to with regarding to emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

Emails are normally processed within 5 - 10 working days from receipt.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads