?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Qwerty
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm pretty sure 6 year olds are not allowed on this site...
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think I know why they are keeping it from you.

Spoiler:
Show
But I cant tell you, it's a secret

nic-nac
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How old are you ? From your grasp of English, you don't sound old enough to be getting into serious situations that you actually have to worry about.
AmyAintDead
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Girls are rather difficult to get along with from time to time, which is probably I broke off my group of gossiping girls to hang out with geeky guys (and a couple of girls) instead. Your friends'll tell you what's up eventually. The less you show you care, the more they'll freak out thinking you don't care and then they'll spill because apparently it's more fun to watch you get frustrated.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Calm down they're teasing you.
Fashion Girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh dear! Yeah, its true you can't trust girls these days! And I have an explosive secret: it doesn't get better at uni when you get slightly older :lolwut: ! Its so crazy, its like for five minutes they are all normal and then five minutes later they are all crazy :congrats: !

Once they are single and the next minute they are dating and they've ditched you entirely for their new boyfriend and your stuck being bored because your other close mates (guys) have replaced you with a ****e but at least I have so many guy mates I kick them out of the common room when they behave that way :coffee: !

And to think we were like a trio, the three of us and our relationship had reached a climax and BAM! before you know it became HOES before BROS (well, I'm not a BRO so you need to insert mate here, as well) !

I have actually never had the whole "can't tell you my secret" thing but that's because I sit at the pub with a "Oh! Please spare me your delicious fantasies!" look at most girls because they even turn up at the pub over-dressed and so with the intention to score, its such an eye-sore to look at :argh: !

It's alright ! Sometimes a good sharing your story helps !
rock_climber86
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sid98)
Hi....My friends are hiding something from me...normally they would have tell me BIG URGENT secrets..however for this they not telling me..they been on their phones on Whatsapp and and giggle and i'm asking them "what happened..whats so funny?" They would say " Oh its something funny but we can't tell you"...I was really frustrated at that moment..I was going to tell the my other friend who we hang as a little group ...however if I tell my other friend..she might blab it out..Really I can't tell no one now..Because I Can't trust no-one these days..especially GIRLS...The other day I was with my friend who was one of the girls who was giggling on the phone..I asked with a stern look what's the secret about..she said..that they were talking to this boy..I knew straight away they were chatting a load of crap..Then one my friends started to laugh..(thinking I'm so stupid that its not even true)..I got angry so much..That I said my friends stop chatting Ridiculous crap...tell me the real secret..why are you hiding it from me?...I hate this situation now...:mad2:.Its going to bug me rest of the year....I did so much for my friends...and they shoved back in my face...yeah thats what you call *true fake friends....(I'm writing this too express my feelings and just calm down at this moment)..I don't want to ruin my final year at school....
thats pretty normal by school standards. It happened all the to me when I was in school. Just chill and get on with life. Honestly it's not a big deal :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
23%
The paper was reasonable (429)
44.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.11%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise