Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys!
    So, I'm currently a 4th year Medical Sciences student at Edinburgh University and have just been accepted to enter into 2nd year of Medicine next year

Just wondering if there are any current 1st year edinburgh medical students that will be in my class next year?

Rachael x

ReputationRep:
    Erm, I'm not actually at Edinburgh (although I'm applying there!) but I know that Asklepios is a first year med student there!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Sorry to be off topic but how did you transfer into medicine? I missed the grades a bit - got AAACC in my highers so I'm still looking at alternative ways in. Thanks!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Faye__1996)
    Hi! Sorry to be off topic but how did you transfer into medicine? I missed the grades a bit - got AAACC in my highers so I'm still looking at alternative ways in. Thanks!
    The Medical Sciences course at Edinburgh allows you to transfer into the 2nd year of the MBChB programme. There are two people in my year atm that got in through that route! More generally, for alternative routes, I'd look at Graduate Entry Medicine if I were you and you're determined to be a doctor.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.