urgent advice needed please Watch

missworldwide
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Firstly I am 17 years old and I bought a child train ticket today instead of an adult one...and when asked what my age was I lied and told them I was 12, only it bsckfired because they saw my name on my school folder, called my school and found out I was infact 17. So they got a bit angry and told me that had I not lied they'd have let ne off with a fine but because I lied they weren't happy and asked for my personal details (address and number). Then they told me my rights and said they'd contact me soon.

What is going to happen? Im worried I'll get a criminal conviction....will they be able to do that? Or will they just fine me?

Any advice/experience welcome

Thank you
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You will get a letter from them, which I believe explains what happened today and what happens next. What happens next depends on a few things - such as whether you've done this before.
missworldwide
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by OU Student)
You will get a letter from them, which I believe explains what happened today and what happens next. What happens next depends on a few things - such as whether you've done this before.
What happens if I've done it before??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
11.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
44.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise