PWC Transfer to April Intake Watch

Xylophone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys,

I applied for PWC assurance for Autumn 2014 intake. I have the partner interview coming up. I have just been given the option of transferring to the April intake (I have graduated already). I would like to start earlier. However, I have been told that the number of places is lower for the April intake, so it will probably be more competitive to get a place. What do you guys recommend doing? Take the risk and switch? Or play it safe and stick with the Autumn intake?

Also another question, would it be possible to switch after I get the offer (if lucky enough to get one of course)? Would appreciate any input.

Cheers.
Xylophone
Rep:
?
Anyone? Should i transfer to the April intake or not?
jeffw
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Xylophone, I got the same reply. When did you attend your assessment day. I was given the option of assurance and it is what I want to do, so I just said yes and they replied they will transfer for me.
Cheers
Xylophone
Rep:
?
(Original post by jeffw)
Hi Xylophone, I got the same reply. When did you attend your assessment day. I was given the option of assurance and it is what I want to do, so I just said yes and they replied they will transfer for me.
Cheers
Oh cool so you've already graduated then? I had my AC on 14 November. Now am just waiting for partner interview. I really hope it goes well. Which office have you applied to? I think you can transfer after you get the offer as well (if they still have places). I may just leave it until I (hopefully) get the offer then decide. Don't think it makes a difference to your chances of getting an offer...(at least I hope so!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
30.91%
The paper was reasonable (401)
40.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.06%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.53%

Watched Threads