How many offers does everyone get? Watch

Rebjayal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This is my second time applying to uni (I did psychology at 18) and got conditional offers on 4 out of 5 choices.

I have applied for mental health nursing and was pleased to get interviews at all 5 of my choices.

After 2 interviews I have received 1 offer (my second choice) and one unsuccessful (my first choice)

being a mature student, I already have my grades and easily meet the entry requirements of all unis applied to. I thought I did well in the interview that resulted in a rejection so am now dismayed as to why I didn't get in.

I tried googling the average number of offers each applicant receives when applying to 5 universities through UCAS but couldn't find any stats.

was wondering what others experiences were? How many of your 5 choices did you receive offers from?
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It varies enormously by year, qualifications, course, uni, grades and so on. I got 4 offers and one changed course offer and one offer through Clearing though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ProfessorHomer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Youve got one rejection, in this day and age most students get 5 offers and guess what you could get more
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (161)
22.09%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.52%

Watched Threads