lilac!!
Badges: 15
Report 5 years ago
MissDavies
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Quite a few, mainly for chatting in class and stuff like that, nothing major.

The weirdest one was when me and a friend got detention for having a paper eating contest in Maths.
Angelo12231
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had 1+999 divided by 1000 x by 0
techno-thriller
Report 5 years ago
About 10
Katie5SOS
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
well i'm in year 11 at the moment and i've had 2, both with the teacher who hates me:mad:
Cashmee
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lost count really.
contradicta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only 1

Though I've done many detention worthy things, the trick is not to get caught
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not a one.
TheGuy117
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I averaged about 2 a week :/
coatsoft
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
Well don't be rude to your students then. I had one teacher call me out in front of the whole class and accuse me of making up my mental health problems and try to stop me going to an appointment. Sorry that I was less than polite back. :rolleyes:
You didnt get done for that did you?
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by coatsoft)
You didnt get done for that did you?
I got in trouble for it, she reported me for being "rude". In another instance, she snatched one of my artworks from me and screwed it up, and I lost my **** and called her a ****ing ***** and demanded she give it back and I was the one being unreasonable. :rolleyes: That woman was a ****.
Cll_ws
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Quite a lot. I had at least one most weeks up until year 9/10, more if I decided to run away from that first one I started getting less and less though as I reached my last year, and much to my teacher's surprise wound up getting pretty awesome GCSEs. I think they always presumed I was stupid, but it was mostly an act put on due to boredom and a general dislike for school. I really didn't like homework either, that got me a few!
AwesomeSauce#1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Seriously, one, and that was when I was in primary school. Me and my friend were throwing rocks at each other.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ripper-Roo
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Quite a lot. Sometimes over really minor things like not doing my homework or not bringing in my PE kit. How is keeping me back going to change my opinion towards those things? A few times I didn't go to those shorter detentions and they doubled into longer ones. I was never malicious, but I liked to wind teachers up, particularly in year 8/9. So I got in trouble frequently over that. Definitely over 30-40 in my time.

I only had one individual detention and a few class detentions in year 10 (which were really pathetic) and none in year 11 (well.. the really minor ones I mentioned above) :angel:
Dr DaMan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only 5 or 6 after school detentions but about one lunch time detention a week for 5 years and then one every few weeks in secondary, so probably a good 300 lunch time ones.
Cake Faced Kid.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
Well don't be rude to your students then. I had one teacher call me out in front of the whole class and accuse me of making up my mental health problems and try to stop me going to an appointment. Sorry that I was less than polite back. :rolleyes:
A PE teacher told me in year nine that there was 'no such thing as plantar fasciitis, there's no reason why you can't run, silly girl' while I was crying in pain. Her face when I came in the next week with a doctor's note was brilliant.
User990473
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Too many
A couple every week, for sure.
(Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
A PE teacher told me in year nine that there was 'no such thing as plantar fasciitis, there's no reason why you can't run, silly girl' while I was crying in pain. Her face when I came in the next week with a doctor's note was brilliant.
PE teachers are the so stupid. I came in with a doctor's note because I had bruised my ribs and he told me that it was a fake note and to get my ass out there and play rugby!
:cry2:
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
They're so annoying. I got my psychiatrist to come in and explain that severe depression and anxiety needs taking seriously and that humiliating me in front of the whole class would make it X10000000000000 worse
Ąямєиίєζ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i've only ever had a warning...x)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads