How many Detentions did you have in your school days? Watch

g.k.galloway
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xDave-)
I got one in art for forgetting my book. I almost cried.
I had a similar experience

Only detention I've ever had.... (in last year of A-levels now )
h198gb
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've only ever had one detention. :cool:
XSophssX
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ve had 4 and only been at secondary school for 4 months 😂😂only 5-25 mins so nit too bad. The 25 min one what cuz me and my friend where running around the restricted corridors, she got us out cuz she said we were coming from a teachers class to ask about homework 😂😂
username3885888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
At first three, but loads of isolation, which I enjoyed to an extent. But once I got sentenced to two weeks of isolation plus detention for looking for my work, and then another two weeks for removing my shoes In the isolation booth, . Basically, there is a long desk, with two high walls, which go back so you cannot look out or away, and then there is a part which blocks the view of the feet, and there is your iso number. Well, on the first day, before I entered I slipped my shoes of and then got told to put them on, and instead I just took them and hid them. Then I went to toilet in my socks, and got another two weeks, but they let me take my shoes of in iso and detention.
Citizenofpanem
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I was a good boy, and the teachers generally loved me. I did sometimes get informal detentions for talking too much in class, but that was all.

The worst I ever had was a note in my homework diary when my friend and I had a pretend “sword fight” using pencils in maths class. Was a bit stupid really considering our table was right in front of the teacher’s desk. I ripped the page out anyway, so no one ever saw the note. 🙊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.08%
The paper was reasonable (390)
48.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
11.28%
It was TERRIBLE (62)
7.77%

Watched Threads