In love but dont know what to do? Watch

Lauraloulou
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey, Currently Iam at school and found myself iam in love with one of my male teachers, I have loved him since last year hes a very friendly nice man and very caring(he is married). My granddad died 4 weeks ago he helped me to catch up on missed work and making sure I'm ok everyday. But yesterday the tone of his voice was unfriendly to me which put me in a bad mood till today. I really want to get over him but find myself I cant...what to do? Thanks.
AristoBrat!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Falling for a teacher is bad news. More so if he's married. Move on, go on dates, spend time with friends and family so you aren't alone thinking about him, just move on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cake Faced Kid.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Iam not sure that pursuing this relationship is a good idea.
TheMoho
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This too shall pass....

It will not work out, and if it does, it won't work out well. Let it go. let your feelings fade away. Over time they will. Just be patient.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Move on before the crush turns into infatuation.
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by AristoBrat!)
Falling for a teacher is bad news. More so if he's married. Move on, go on dates, spend time with friends and family so you aren't alone thinking about him, just move on...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have tried everything..but I just seem to cant move on..
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheMoho)
This too shall pass....

It will not work out, and if it does, it won't work out well. Let it go. let your feelings fade away. Over time they will. Just be patient.
Hmm do you mean just to forget about it..I just cant..
cant_think_of_name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes you can - it might feel like you can't, but believe me, it will fade. How old are you? How old is he? How long do you have left at this school? In 5 years you will look back at this and laugh. Don't turn it into something which will be harmful for both of you
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by cant_think_of_name)
Yes you can - it might feel like you can't, but believe me, it will fade. How old are you? How old is he? How long do you have left at this school? In 5 years you will look back at this and laugh. Don't turn it into something which will be harmful for both of you
This is my last year at school going college next year, hes 28 ..but I dont know it feels like I wont get over it..
awe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Trust me, you will get over it. (: And what's more is you'll fall in love again.

Someone hasn't mentioned this, but remember, if you're under 16, this is also illegal.

He is married - he is in marital love with someone else. Your feelings aren't reciprocated, and if they were, somehow, it would not be a healthy relationship for many reasons. You deserve someone who will return your feelings, not someone whose life will be ripped apart in so many ways were you to begin a relationship. To him you are simply a student, not a potential partner or date.

Consider the reality of it all, harmlessly fantasize about him all you like if it makes you that happy, but at the end of the day, don't worry about getting over it, because you just will. And probably much sooner than you think.
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by awe)
Trust me, you will get over it. (: And what's more is you'll fall in love again.

Someone hasn't mentioned this, but remember, if you're under 16, this is also illegal.

He is married - he is in marital love with someone else. Your feelings aren't reciprocated, and if they were, somehow, it would not be a healthy relationship for many reasons. You deserve someone who will return your feelings, not someone whose life will be ripped apart in so many ways were you to begin a relationship. To him you are simply a student, not a potential partner or date.

Consider the reality of it all, harmlessly fantasize about him all you like if it makes you that happy, but at the end of the day, don't worry about getting over it, because you just will. And probably much sooner than you think.
I know its about it illegel and lega stuff..but i dont know i dont seem to be getting over him i always have tired but it doesnt seem to work dont know what to do :/
cant_think_of_name
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lauraloulou)
I know its about it illegel and lega stuff..but i dont know i dont seem to be getting over him i always have tired but it doesnt seem to work dont know what to do :/
How long has it lasted? I mean, I've been in love with people for years before, unreciprocated, and I don't even think about them anymore.
sosadsosad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're not in love :facepalm:
You have to get over it. It would never work, and you shouldn't even try to make it work: he's married, for Heaven's sake!
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by cant_think_of_name)
How long has it lasted? I mean, I've been in love with people for years before, unreciprocated, and I don't even think about them anymore.
From june till now it lasted..dont know what to do..and how I will get over him..
Lauraloulou
Rep:
?
(Original post by sosadsosad)
You're not in love :facepalm:
You have to get over it. It would never work, and you shouldn't even try to make it work: he's married, for Heaven's sake!
I know he is married..but i dont know i just cant get over him..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads