Report Thread starter 4 years ago
GDL marks
usually silent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing the gdl part time and I'm starting my second year this semester. I averaged 76.5% over the first four modules. In my class there was an almost exact correlation between the hardest workers and highest achievers. I work full time and study for about 25 hours a week, so assuming you're studying full time, probably double that. Furthermore, I'd try and get your tutors to mark as many questions for you as possible, like anything there's a nack, and the more practice the better!

Work work work and you will get there!
Key123
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wannabeadvocate)
Hi guys, I have recently started my GDL course and had my first exam results back. I thought I did ok in the exam and was very disappointed to find out that I had got 57%. I know it's only the first exam but I had dreams of achieving a distinction or at least a commendation. For those of you who have completed GDLs, how did your exams results vary? I'm hoping if I achieve at least 70% in my next 6 exams then I might stand a chance at doing well. Any advice or experience would be really helpful. Many thanks.
It's mostly technique. I got 50% average in my first round of mocks but then bagged a distinction overall.

The harder workers did generally do better, but if you get the exam technique you'll find it easier to hit the higher mark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
EC2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got a 60% average, really scraped the commendation on the GDL. Results varied from 53% to high 60's.

I found the LPC much easier, 73% average.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever experienced bullying?

Yes (394)
74.48%
No (135)
25.52%

Watched Threads