Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview at Reading and Medway school of pharmacy and I am just wondering if anyone knows what kind of questions they ask and what are the interviews like? x:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview coming up at Reading too and don't really know what to expect, although i have read that they ask mainly generic questions with a few maths/chemistry related problems!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jake Groves)
    I have an interview coming up at Reading too and don't really know what to expect, although i have read that they ask mainly generic questions with a few maths/chemistry related problems!

found a post by someone else and they ask
    Why did you choose Pharmacy?
    Why Reading?
    What skills have you got, that will enable you to successfully help members of the public?
    (The guy asked me about my A-levels and how I was finding them)
    How was your work experience at the community pharmacy?
    What valuable things did you gain from your work experience?
    (He gave me a sheet which contained two maths questions, problem solving they were, I got them both right, your not supposed to use a calculator)
    (He gave me another sheet that showed two seperate drug structures, asked me to name them, it was asprin and paracetamol, he asked me about the different functional groups, he also asked what would happen if I performed base hydrolysis on the molecules and what my by-product would be, it was easy tbh)
    He asked me how pharmacy has changed over the years.
    He asked me whether I had any questions.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! When is your interview?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2013

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.