need my fees urgently Watch

nabiha.numan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
i was asked to send the evidence, i sent it and it has been returned to me for weeks now. There has been no progress ever since. Can you please tell me the progress and till when i'll get paid. Please reply as it is urgent.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Nabiha,

So we can assist you, can you please advise:

When you submitted your application for funding?
What evidence your were asked to provide, and when did you provide this evidence?
The status of your application, as shown in your online account?

Thanks.
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
I submitted it 2 months ago, I was asked for my UK passport which was returned around 3-4 weeks ago. It just says submitted. And nothing on my application is pending.
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,

How did you make your application was it online or by paper?

To receive an account specific update I would advise you to call us on 0845 3005090.

Thanks
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Hi,

I made it online
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
I wanted to know my application status please and also if I'm getting paid or not and when. This is my customer reference number 11302668623. Thanks
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Nabiha

I will pass your account to the assessors to check this for you as it appears that we have everything we require
in order to assess your application.

I will contact you by telephone or by email from your account .

Thanks
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Thank you so much, I will he waiting for your email. Please send me the decleration as soon as possible. And I have also applied to take take my household income into consideration , but I have not yet received any login details for my parentsto support the application. Please provide that to me too.
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Nabiha,

You should have received an email yesterday regarding the status of your application.

At this stage, we will require your parents to each complete and return a PFF2 form so we can take your household income into consideration. This form can be obtained from http://bit.ly/12m5WkC

Thanks
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Hi Mark,

Thanks, I got my declaration. I want to know if I should wait for another declaration form which will be including my household income or I should sign this one. And If the household income gets assessed after thus declaration has been returned, will it be automatically added to my account? Can you tell me the procedure for this please? So that I can return the declaration.

Thank you.
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
And what if I want to cancel the household income form that I sent (please note that I have just provived PFF form and not PFF2 form yet) and want my application to be assessed on the given date with the amount entitled to me without the household income? Because I already have received ky decleration for the previous amount and I am fine with that and do not want any further delays, so should I just return that declaration and that payment would be made or I have to tell them that I want to cancel the household form? If yes, how can I notify them?

Thanks.
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Nabiha

You should sign and return the declaration form that you have already received.

If you are no longer wishing to be assessed based on household income then you should send in a covering letter to advise of this.

Thanks
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Hi,
My payment status was supposed to change today as it has been blocked since last Monday and you receive the ni numbers every wed but it hasn't. It's still blocked. I have confirmed my attendance with the uni already and have provivrd my bank details. Any idea till when can it be updated?
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Can you check online and tell me if my ni number is back or not?
nabiha.numan
Rep:
?
Sorry a bit of correction, on my.account it says ' Your application is now approved and your college has confirmed your attendance.' But it shows blocked in my payments section.
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi

Your payments will show blocked until we have verified your National Insurance number with DWP.

Check your online account for updates on your payment details.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise