Guy Problems Watch

LeiaJeanMcMillan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay basically, I've been in love with this guy since the beginning of the year and a few times we've talked about hooking up. It came up in conversation a week or two ago and we had an argument about it. But when we made up he still seemed like it was something he wanted to do but I said no for a few personal reasons eg. I hooked up with someone else that same weekend. I'm going for a coffee with him tomorrow and wondered if it would be a good idea to bring the topic up in conversation. If so, how should I?
katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by LeiaJeanMcMillan)
Okay basically, I've been in love with this guy since the beginning of the year and a few times we've talked about hooking up. It came up in conversation a week or two ago and we had an argument about it. But when we made up he still seemed like it was something he wanted to do but I said no for a few personal reasons eg. I hooked up with someone else that same weekend. I'm going for a coffee with him tomorrow and wondered if it would be a good idea to bring the topic up in conversation. If so, how should I?
If you're in love with him, don't you want to take it slow and see if it can develop into a relationship as opposed to jumping into the next bed with him?
LeiaJeanMcMillan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by LeiaJeanMcMillan)
Well the thing is I know he's not in love with me, or so he says. But I believe he's had feelings for me of some sort in the past. I've kind of accepted the fact that he will never love me and I'm not sure if I'd say yes to dating him as a lot of other things have happened since then. But hooking up is still a potential possibility and it's something when the topic is brought up that we have mutual feelings about.
chickenonsteroids
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How can you talk about getting together for nearly a year? You sound like a married couple except that you aren't married. Or in a relationship. You're just two single people talking about how nice it'd be to get together.

Like honestly, how do these conversations go?

"Wouldn't it be great if we got together sometime?"
"Yea totally, I've been thinking about if for a while"
"So it's getting pretty cold, isn't it?"
"FREEZING. But I forgot my coat, can I warm up inside you?"
"Ha aren't you funny"
*jovial laughter*
"I better get going now. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 5"
"oki doki bye"
"I love you"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (222)
22.75%
The paper was reasonable (440)
45.08%
Not feeling great about that exam... (176)
18.03%
It was TERRIBLE (138)
14.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed