Good Evening TSR ! Watch

DerPreußenPanzer
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello, I thought it would be prudent to introduce myself to this forums. Living in the conservative suburbs of the South West, being not ethnically English and taking rather obsessive interest of Europe last 200 years....as shown by my unorthodox name.
My GCSE's were a disaster as I only scraped the bare 'minimum' which was needed to get into Sixth Form, only doing 3 AS and one of them is boring and irritating. I deplore my Sixth forms self created artificial hierarchy and feel completely isolated, while having a group of good friends. My year is filled with obnoxious sanctimonious individuals who think they are better than you because they acquired 12 A-A*. Being single doesn't help either...and then the really complicated unprecedented relationship with my family in the other side of Europe, and general loneliness is not helping me these dark autumn months. Sorry about that melancholy rant of mine....felt the need to express myself..as I've had a bad week, and everything came together this evening...anyway thank you for reading and I hope you had a better day than mine !
Kind Regards Adom !
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads