The Student Room Group

When do med unis make offers?

Does anyone know when Universities such as Cambridge, Imperial College, Nottingham and Southampton make offers, interviews or rejections for Medicine? I know the first two won't be until after BMAT results but does anyone have an idea about Nottingham and Southampton? this is for 2014 entry to the usual undergraduate course by the way. Thank you
Reply 1
Cambridge's will be in the first week of January, if previous years are anything to go by.

Not sure about the others. It's the first year (I think) that Southampton are planning to interview applicants so things will be different there.
Original post by aryans7
Does anyone know when Universities such as Cambridge, Imperial College, Nottingham and Southampton make offers, interviews or rejections for Medicine? I know the first two won't be until after BMAT results but does anyone have an idea about Nottingham and Southampton? this is for 2014 entry to the usual undergraduate course by the way. Thank you

I have heard that some people already have offers...but i don't know if they're true or just rumours :s-smilie:
Reply 3
Original post by aryans7

The first lot of interviews for Nottingham are in early December (I think there may be some in late November too, but not sure) and the last lot are around late March. Some offers are made in January, but the majority will be made in late March/early April.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending