Urgent-Present for GF Watch

Creat0r
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have a £20 budget to spend for a present for my girlfriend. I have already bought her something else bigger and better but we set a price limit for each other. I have £20 to spend what should I get her? She said "surprise me" but I suggested an umbrella and she said no, then I suggested LOTR books and she said no, last year I bought her Call of Duty and she played it once. Need help
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Creat0r)
I have a £20 budget to spend for a present for my girlfriend. I have already bought her something else bigger and better but we set a price limit for each other. I have £20 to spend what should I get her? She said "surprise me" but I suggested an umbrella and she said no, then I suggested LOTR books and she said no, last year I bought her Call of Duty and she played it once. Need help
Perfume gift set
sazzabazza
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
last year I bought her Call of Duty and she played it once. Need help
Hahahahahaha... this part is brilliant.

Just giver her some vitamin D supplements and she'll be fine
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sazzabazza)
Hahahahahaha... this part is brilliant.

Just giver her some vitamin D supplements and she'll be fine
I assume she'll be getting some 'Birthday D' as a matter of course anyway :sexface::sexface:
rmhumphries
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Give her the more expensive thing, and say it cost £20.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:rofl: Love your version of "surprising" her.

What does she like? What are her hobbies? If she reads, what kinds of books?

Could always get her a onesie of an animal she likes. A furry hat or something. Useful for the cold weather.
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. What does she like?

2. Buy her something related to what she likes.
Slowbro93
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Moved to AoEI
Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
As long as it comes from the heart it should matter what it is, what does she love
yennibubs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol you sound terrible at gift giving. I'm going to assume she might be into gaming and so you though of cod and into reading so you thought of lotr books, but an umbrella??

Is she a girly girl? What sort of things is she into?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zhy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ham22)
You know her best. What do you think she'd like? We can't tell you.
Speaking of presents -- I still haven't given you yours yet...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (307)
30.89%
The paper was reasonable (404)
40.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.47%

Watched Threads