Postgrad Accommodation!!! Watch

etab
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Postgrad Plus Accommodation to Let for Cardiff University postgraduate student!

Close to the City Centre, Students Union, Cathays and all main University Buildings.

Perfect location close to all University Buildings, and short walk to Cathays and all the great pubs! I am leaving due to personal issues, and will be sad to leave my great flatmates behind. Very friendly, international environment. Everyone is very welcoming.

I live on a 2nd floor flat, facing the courtyard. The room has plenty of storage space under the bed, and in the closet. Full sized desk, with three drawers as well as 3 full shelves above the desk. There is also an ensuite bathroom; it is small, but is perfect for one person.

The kitchen is always clean (thanks to the great flatmates) and a nice lady that comes to clean the flat every week. All crockery is provided, as well as cutlery and cooking utensils, a toaster and a kettle. There is also an iron with ironing board in the kitchen. Additionally, the kitchen has a colour television with a paid licence!
**An evening meal option is also available from Monday-Friday during term time.

Also included is:
Wi-fi access
on site laundry
Duvet and two sets of bed linen, with pillow

Cost is to be determined by the Residence Office. You would be taking over my contract, and thus the price would be determined based on the date you move in.

If you are interested in the room, please contact me and I would then be able to put you in touch with the Residence Office.

I can be reached at 079 8233 6366
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.94%
The paper was reasonable (491)
39.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.35%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.47%

Watched Threads