Entry Requirements at Loughborough Watch

alexltailor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So, I've just accepted an offer of BBB from Loughborough (as my firm choice) to study Communication and Media Studies. I got BCD(E) last year but was 1/2 marks off ACC, and I've been predicted BBC for this year, but realistically I think I'll get ABC. Let's say I miss out by 20 points or so or get ABC, am I likely to be turned down by Loughborough? If anyone has any personal experience or knows a friend who was in this situation, please let me know! Thanks
suleyman95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You have a chance but it all depends on how many offers they've given out and how many people have met and exceeded BBB. If everyone with BBB gets in and they still have spaces, they may allow you in with ABC. Also, bare in mind that loads of people won't make it and some will get AAA-ABB and go elsewhere through adjust. You have a chance but my advice is work hard and just get BBB. That way you won't have to faff around after results
alexltailor
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by suleyman95)
You have a chance but it all depends on how many offers they've given out and how many people have met and exceeded BBB. If everyone with BBB gets in and they still have spaces, they may allow you in with ABC. Also, bare in mind that loads of people won't make it and some will get AAA-ABB and go elsewhere through adjust. You have a chance but my advice is work hard and just get BBB. That way you won't have to faff around after results
I suppose all I can do is give it everything this year, re-take a module or two and then hope for the best! Thanks
suleyman95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by alexltailor)
I suppose all I can do is give it everything this year, re-take a module or two and then hope for the best! Thanks
No worries
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?