Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if there is a thread for house md...

I watched 8 seasons in 3 months and i absolutely loved the tv series and for me personally it is the best tv series ever. Hugh Laurie played Dr House amazingly. So for all the house fans, what is your best episode or moment?

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, so many. I absolutely love Hugh Laurie and I totally loved the series, it was so brilliant. :love:

One of the best scenes for me, which brought on a full flow of tears, was the one where he fights to save the little girl's life against everything her parents and other medics are saying - then, right in the last scene, he is just waiting nonchalantly at the entrance and she comes up to him and kisses him. Gets you right in the heart locker. :cry2:

Obviously there are so many other brilliant moments though! What an awesome series. We can only hope that Hugh will return to our sets again before too long. :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Obviously there are so many other brilliant moments though! What an awesome series. We can only hope that Hugh will return to our sets again before too long. :adore:
    At $700,000 per episode, I don't think he needs to come back any time soon.

There are also far too many bandwagon jumpers around. Perception with that bloke off Will & Grace and Medical Investigation being notably blatant examples.

ReputationRep:
    I love this show so much pls kill me

ReputationRep:
    I still have a hole in my heart from this shows end

The void will never be filled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I still have a hole in my heart from this shows end

The void will never be filled.
    Right?? I mean the ending was pretty happy as far as endings go but ?????????????WHY IS THERE NO MORE

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.