Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After commenting on your thread about creatures getting into the house, my cat brought a mouse to the corridor where my room is. Coincidence? How cool and terrifying at the same time. The mouse has been running from one room to the next. Last time it was seen in my room. Almost caught it but it slipped away. How do I sleep now? ://

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Gahhh!!! That's definitely worse! How did you handle that? Oh god, I would have probably fainted on the spot. Except I can't faint, its literally impossible for me, I don't know why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Btw, I opened the windows and shut the door to the bathroom.

But people with a mouse it's scarier - I think it now may have gone out of my window (as it was open), by looks of it, but I am not entirely sure - mice are so quick and sneaky!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, quite funny how you made a whole thread for that, I think we've found your hobby softpunch

And yeah I understand that mice are worse than slugs in that a slug can never outrun you but chances are you'll almost never be able to sneak up on a mouse :ninja:

That's why I can't do cats, maybe a dog because they're not as animalistic but cats bring all sorts of stuff home, how are you going to catch the mouse now? I'm assuming your cat has done this before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spooky how your cat knew to do that on cue!!!

ReputationRep:
    Man up

ReputationRep:
    Lol, quite funny how you made a whole thread for that, I think we've found your hobby softpunch

And yeah I understand that mice are worse than slugs in that a slug can never outrun you but chances are you'll almost never be able to sneak up on a mouse :ninja:

That's why I can't do cats, maybe a dog because they're not as animalistic but cats bring all sorts of stuff home, how are you going to catch the mouse now? I'm assuming your cat has done this before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Probably going to trample that poor critter to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    Yeah that cat belongs on Broadway :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben Kenobi)
    Probably going to trample that poor critter to death.
    I have absolutely no sympathy for mice indoors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how are you going to catch the mouse now? I'm assuming your cat has done this before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My cat before put a dead mouse on my working table in my bedroom :coma:
    I can't hear/see mouse now, so I hope it jumped out of the window when I left it open :fingerscrossed:

(Original post by Pastaferian)
    She is psychic. o.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoftPunch)
    I can't hear/see mouse now, so I hope it jumped out of the window when I left it open :fingerscrossed:

She is psychic. o.O
    I like your theoretical, unrealistic scenarios.

ReputationRep:
    I like your theoretical, unrealistic scenarios.
    come again bro? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    come again bro? :lolwut:
    It's time to upgrade the lightbulb.

ReputationRep:

She is psychic. o.O
    That is so not going to happen. It will probably wait in a corner till you fall asleep and wreak havoc on your room, run among your clothes and leave some droppings as a souvenir of your night together. Yep, that sounds more like what a mouse would do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's time to upgrade the lightbulb.
    Lightsaber you meant to say? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That is so not going to happen. It will probably wait in a corner till you fall asleep and wreak havoc on your room, run among your clothes and leave some droppings as a souvenir of your night together. Yep, that sounds more like what a mouse would do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Now, I can go to bed in peace :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Mice navigate by following familiar scent trails, so it will be unlikely to know that freedom lies beyond a window - it will probably have hidden in the house. If so, you could provide a hiding place, eg, a box on the floor against a wall, with a tiny hole in it. You could make it tempting by putting seeds or bread inside (not cheese though). If the mouse goes in the box, you'll be able to pick it up, take it outside, and release it. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Drill a semicircle through your skirting boards, it will use it as an exit as they are used to living in homes like that over the years

ReputationRep:
    Have a look for a quick homemade mouse trap.

The bucket trap is usually quite good, you don't have to put water at the bottom though.

ReputationRep:
    Lightsaber you meant to say? :rolleyes:
    Nope.
    By the way, I like your new avatar.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.
    By the way, I like your new avatar.
    Thanks
    It's not as gruesome as avatar of some ppl (not you btw - you know what I mean )

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.