The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2882
Original post by Robbie242

Didn't know you do GvB. What did you think of DW?

Original post by zaback21

Been a long time (on this thread) I saw Astro boy the other day btw, thought of tsr :lol: Shadow hasn't worked on that has she? and not heard from TGND in a while.

Original post by AMYC1999
Didn't know you do GvB. What did you think of DW?

Been a long time (on this thread) I saw Astro boy the other day btw, thought of tsr :lol: Shadow hasn't worked on that has she? and not heard from TGND in a while.

I've done it in the past as well :awesome:. I thought the episode was generally good, the cameo by Amy :colone: and the regeneration scene was epic :biggrin: Clara was a little less annoying and the story wasn't too bad! 7/10 imo
Reply 2889

Well I am a curse as a thread starter I think that's what happened here lol. This must be one of the most slowest girls vs boys thread so far.

But the main reason is mostly due to you girls. You don't play but when two guys starts playing you all jump on. Then as soon as we leave you stop playing. What's the point of this ? Hence the reason we guys quit this thread. Me and Robbie tried today and 3 girls jumped up. Now no girls are interested in this thread anymore. You girls are mysterious creature.

I've done it in the past as well :awesome:. I thought the episode was generally good, the cameo by Amy :colone: and the regeneration scene was epic :biggrin: Clara was a little less annoying and the story wasn't too bad! 7/10 imo

Really? I've not seen you. :lol: Yeah there was a Karen Gillan appearance after all, the best bit right? :tongue: the regeneration scene was epic :yep: it was quick and unexpected, I thought they'd have made a big thing out of it like they did with the other doctor's. And I was waiting to see that but then it just happened and then what Capaldi said :lol: do you know how to fly this thing? I thought he'd know though... Do you find Clara annoying? I don't know what to rate it yet, probably will have to watch it again.
Original post by zaback21
Well I am a curse as a thread starter I think that's what happened here lol. This must be one of the most slowest girls vs boys thread so far.

But the main reason is mostly due to you girls. You don't play but when two guys starts playing you all jump on. Then as soon as we leave you stop playing. What's the point of this ? Hence the reason we guys quit this thread. Me and Robbie tried today and 3 girls jumped up. Now no girls are interested in this thread anymore. You girls are mysterious creature.

Probably :tongue: You're cursed zaback :tongue:

I guess I don't really feel like playing, I'd post regularly but I've posted too much already, I'm trying to keep track of the year 10 thread as well so not playing as much.

Oh please, none of this nonsense again zaback :rolleyes: :tongue: We're winning anyway :tongue: Hey its the guys that don't post, I don't see you lot posting regularly. And Shadow, Incip and TGND haven't really been on much, well Incip has and Shadow had recently :yep: But Incip is probably busy with her mod duties to play any games and Shadow with work like she said and well I haven't heard from TGND for a long time now :sad:
Count is at 466.
Reply 2893
Probably :tongue: You're cursed zaback :tongue:

I guess I don't really feel like playing, I'd post regularly but I've posted too much already, I'm trying to keep track of the year 10 thread as well so not playing as much.

Oh please, none of this nonsense again zaback :rolleyes: :tongue: We're winning anyway :tongue: Hey its the guys that don't post, I don't see you lot posting regularly. And Shadow, Incip and TGND haven't really been on much, well Incip has and Shadow had recently :yep: But Incip is probably busy with her mod duties to play any games and Shadow with work like she said and well I haven't heard from TGND for a long time now :sad:

This is no nonsense. The thread doesn't move one page in a week, but when me and Robbie posts 3 girls came up. Now where are they or their intensity of playing ? Why they not posting every minute if they so serious? This thread is not about winning as more girls play here and hence its understandable they will win.
I brought Robbie here! He just stalks me -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itssimplyme
I brought Robbie here! He just stalks me -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

other way around darling
other way around darling

No, shut up! I started playing and you decided you wanted to play -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, shut up! I started playing and you decided you wanted to play -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

somebodies a bit snappy :wink: I was here before you :aetsch:

though to be fair you did bring me back here
somebodies a bit snappy :wink: I was here before you :aetsch:

though to be fair you did bring me back here

We are officially no longer friends.

That'll teach you to never call me snappy ever again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We are officially no longer friends.

Posted from TSR Mobile

BF/GF then? :awesome:

Latest