The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zaback21
Don't do what ? The quoting ? Ha ha are you scared lol ! You guys won so much and its still not enough. No wonder girls ruin boys ! :rofl: Its just never enough for girls lol.

the quoting :yep: not scared, no :nah: you won't get responses from some of them, Occam's banned, Kilroy is the same guy as Silver arrows, malevolent hardly posts these days, mccre01 would be busy on Ctam so would spotify tbh, doubt L'Evil Fish would answer, ElGenioEstupido might reply with few posts but he'll probs leave again, don't think TheKingOfTSR comes much tsr. Exon would come but would go again. The first two might not be on tsr much.

We have won lots :yep: :confused: -2
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8345
Original post by AMYC1999
the quoting :yep: not scared, no :nah: you won't get responses from some of them, Occam's banned, Kilroy is the same guy as Silver arrows, malevolent hardly posts these days, mccre01 would be busy on Ctam so would spotify tbh, doubt L'Evil Fish would answer, elgenioestupido might reply with few posts but he'll probs leave again, don't think TheKingOfTSR comes much tsr. Exon would come but would go again. Those are regulars btw, ones I've seen on this or around tsr, so very unlikely the others would come.

We have won lots :tongue: :confused: -2

Wow you know so much about people. You should have PhD on TSR lol.
+2
-2 again confused on the number :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tennisisthesport
-2 again confused on the number :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go to bed! :angry:
Wow you know so much about people. You should have PhD on TSR lol.

:rolleyes: those are members I've talked lots too or have seen around tsr lots
Original post by Silver Arrows

No :tongue: -2

Posted from TSR Mobile
+2!
Reply 8352
:rolleyes: those are members I've talked lots too or have seen around tsr lots

I was like that once upon a time in facebook. Now I guess I grew up lol.
Reply 8354
+2
I was like that once upon a time in facebook. Now I guess I grew up lol.
Really? doesn't seem like you 'grew up' at all :rolleyes:

Original post by Silver Arrows

Just realised the time :eek: Will do, school tomorrow ... night! to both of you+ Tennis :h:

Just realised the time :eek: Will do, school tomorrow ... night! to both of you+ Tennis :h:

Night :smile: -2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8358

I did. I was a guy who played online games 15 days in a row and only had two decent meals in those 15 days. Went only twice out. Made close to 500 facebook accounts just to win some game.

You can't beat that. Not even the craziest TSR trolls can't. If I want I can give TSR mods some really hard time lol.

Latest