The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

154 everyone.
Original post by AMYC1999
154 everyone.
Yep, just checked it and got 154. Used a calculator as I don't trust my mental maths :tongue: 152
Original post by incipientT
You used more letters without the emoticon than with :tongue:

Well, TGND claims to be able to.... (No, mines not back yet :colonhash:)

:mob: you didn't answer my question! Is it?

But I couldn't be bothered to find that emoticon, was looking for it last time, couldn't find it...

Obviously that wouldn't be true...

#sadtimes So David has still got yours then, wonder what he's doing with it, visiting his wife perhaps? :lol:

I know, I said 'Well I won't tell you anymore *zips mouth shut*'
downn 144
Original post by bubble999
Yep, just checked it and got 154. Used a calculator as I don't trust my mental maths :tongue: 152

I edit in the number I counted on my posts, so if I think I'm counting it wrong but know that I've got it right at my posts then I start from there. So basically if you look back at some of my posts it says I've edited it and theres a number at the bottom :yep:

I edit in the number I counted on my posts, so if I think I'm counting it wrong but know that I've got it right at my posts then I start from there. So basically if you look back at some of my posts it says I've edited it and theres a number at the bottom :yep:

yeah, I've picked up on that technique, so started using it :smile: However sometimes it doesn't say my post has been edited, it's weird, maybe a glitch? :tongue: 138
Original post by bubble999
yeah, I've picked up on that technique, so started using it :smile: However sometimes it doesn't say my post has been edited, it's weird, maybe a glitch? :tongue: 138

I know, it happens sometimes, it happen to me too.

Original post by saraw26

The girls WILL win...
haha oh so creepy! But we will :biggrin: 126
Original post by saraw26

The girls WILL win...

:lol: We definitely will! The doctor or..?

But I couldn't be bothered to find that emoticon, was looking for it last time, couldn't find it...

Obviously that wouldn't be true...

#sadtimes So David has still got yours then, wonder what he's doing with it, visiting his wife perhaps? :lol:

I know, I said 'Well I won't tell you anymore *zips mouth shut*'

I remember them :tongue:

Course not, TGND said it :wink:

#deadly I don't know, haven't seen or heard anything about it :sad:

:unimpressed: unimpressed :unimpressed:

:nah: No I haven't

I don't think I've made anything for anyone, when we cooked in school, i obviously went home and shred with my family though, but still.. (that makes me sound selfish) I have planned many times that I will make something (usually cakes) but end up not doing so...

My age :lol: I think you cooked more than I at the time. Well done :h: I'd probably get something wrong when making it but it would turn out nice or ok at the end. (almost always happens to me) When making the gateau (that was a nightmare) I was following the instructions and it didn't seem right because we had to use water I think which I did but then the mixture became runny so then I had to use more flour or something, i though it'd end up bad but it tasted really good.

Is a good idea, but I doubt I'll get myself to do.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=1647-Choc-cake-in-a-mug :borat:

It's not selfish at all! If you are not interested then don't force yourself. I just enjoy it! :smile:

Haha - my sisters like to make cakes and are always messing up. They made this disgusting icing that could only be described as pink goop on a few occasions but when they got it right :sogood:
Getting the consistency right in any type of cooking/baking is a nightmare!

Latest