The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
oops that was meant to b Iluvatar. sorry i really cant spel.

love Katy ***
Well i had to stick up for you because everyone else was being so nasty :smile:
Originally posted by ickle_katy
just to clear something up. THERE IS MORE TO WALES THAN JUST CARDIFF. ok i know 85% of the population live there, but still, some of us dont.

ok, and its not really a suprise that girls in cardiff are desperate, come on, have u seen the types of guys that lives there, just to mention the typical guy charlotte church's boyfriend. now come on, shes a millionaire, surly she could buy him a shower and a hair dresser, oh and some clothes that fit.

and as for being a texan. if i was, mr stoopid george bush wouldnt b presidant, i would.

love Katy ***

ps thanx mr iluvator for being nice. :P to mr unregistEred.

what was the :P for?? I have registEred you know!
but what you said about cardiff boys is true so i guess i dont blame the girls in wales. (are you one of them kate?!)
Well, to be honest, i dont have a clue about 'cardiff boys' or whatever, but i know what you mean. Its like the girls round here, sort of.
Reply 24
am i one of what? a cardiff girl, no. im a valleys girl. were compleetly different.

and just incase you havnt noticed, at the bottom of every one of these messages i write my name, its not complicated. and dont say your just shortening it to "kate" because its still 4 letters long, so no matter how you look at it, its not any shorter.

and ive compleetly forgotton what i was gonna say, oh well

love Katy ***
how was ur exam, katy? was it hard?
oh and how was psychology as well?
Reply 26
well. psychology went well, or well at least i think so, i wrote practically constantly all the way throu, so its a good sign. however p3 2day was a disaster. not only could i not answer most of the questions i ran out of time on the ones i could do. so baisicly oh well, looks like im going throught clearing! i needed a minimum of 58% in this exam and i doubt im gonna get it. when i finnaly get off here im gonna go and work out what my maximum mark is on how many questions i did answer, then ring up the uni and ask whats best to do now.

thanx 4 asking thou.

love Katy ***
Reply 27
trust me ur not the only 1! Edexcel P3 was sssssooooooo hard and me dont think i gonna get the grades i need! looks like clearing for me as well!
gd luck with rest of ur examS!
Reply 28
btw, there is still a rediculas amount of unregistered people leaving messages everywhere, please register then i can know who's saying what.

love Katy ***
katy you are one moaning bitch.
Reply 30
whistels....... nice... objectyfying ur body. hey baby ur an object. whistles
Reply 31
huh, there says you whos complaining about me, and hiding behined your unregistered status when you say it.

love Katy ***
glad to hear u all fear a trucker comin on
Reply 33
I agree with Katy! People not registering just makes posting stuff to people really difficult because you have no idea who you are posting to and who is posting back.
I'm unregistered and loving it... oh wait.
leeky goes unreg all the time. hes the one with all the gossip[
Reply 36
leeky, ud better not, thats just nasty and silly. my computer logs me in automatically.

love Katy ***
Reply 37
Originally posted by Leekey
I agree with Katy! People not registering just makes posting stuff to people really difficult because you have no idea who you are posting to and who is posting back.

I agree with Katy, Leekey and Mensandan, no wait I am mensandan, I get do confused sometimes following unregistered threads that I answer my own previous thoughts (the worst kind of spamming) Like Follows:

Me accidentally unregistered or baffled by tonnes of unreg posts:

I think P3 was sh%te and I just thought the world should know that edexcel cross-dresses at the weekend:

Come back an hour later:

Mensandan replies (too self)

Hmmm now you are talking sense. I couldn't agree more. Why I think you are quite possibly the most astute person I have ever met. I suppose I should try and remember what I have typed before but then again it probably was pants anyway.

I agree with whoever wrote the above he sounds like he needs some booze!!! Yay its Saturday which means I can go out drink loads and kill all the brain cells that I filled with revision this week, mmmmmmm drinking!

Latest