Can i lose 8-10 pounds like this plz help me!!!!!!!!!!

Watch
iLoveMyCatsx
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
So I am planning on doing this for 36 days:

eating 1200 calories
healthy foodsImage ONLY
lots of water
1 hour cardio a day (but my treadmill delivery has been postponed AGAIN so now I can only use the treadmill for 20 or 21 days :/ Image sucks this is the second time its been postponed)

is this enough to lose 8 pounds in the time I have stated? thanks
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Probably.

But you'll only keep it off if you learn to live healthily - fad diets are only ever sustainable in the short term.
Scoobiedoobiedo
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
INB4 you get mega cravings, give into them, feel guilty, and then pig out more.
femminathomas
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
you have to do some exercise for complete your target
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by iLoveMyCatsx)
So I am planning on doing this for 36 days:

eating 1200 calories
healthy foodsImage ONLY
lots of water
1 hour cardio a day (but my treadmill delivery has been postponed AGAIN so now I can only use the treadmill for 20 or 21 days :/ Image sucks this is the second time its been postponed)

is this enough to lose 8 pounds in the time I have stated? thanks
You'll lose weight but much will be muscle and you'll be skinny-fat most likely. I would aim for 1500-1800 calories per day and add in weight sessions to 'tone' your body.
Yorpul
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Just eat healthily.

Over the last like 8 months (give or take) I've lost 60 pounds.
I probably over dieted a fair bit to the point where it wasn't healthy, but now I just eat healthy foods and feel great.

Weight loss isn't quick, sadly.

Sure, I jogged too for a few months to lose the weight, but it's not necessary as long as you're eating the right stuff.

Good luck.
katyness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If you burn 500 calories a day every day, you lose 1lb a week. But that depends on your diet.
username728604
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
It really depends how big you are to begin with. If you're already average sized then you'll have to be pretty drastic to lose 8lbs in 30 days. If you are heavier then it'll come off a lot easier.
MattBerry96
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
If you don't eat enough then you will just store fat for reserves so eat enough good quality healthy food and exercise then it will come off

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you find most difficult about revising?

Prioritising what to revise (7)
11.11%
Remembering what was covered in lessons (1)
1.59%
Finding the time to revise (6)
9.52%
Finding the motivation (14)
22.22%
Getting distracted (10)
15.87%
Procrastination (25)
39.68%
Having the tools you need (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise