Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Marks and Spencer's bog standard maxis They're comfy and great for when you're on your period
    I'd go with a sports bra if I was you - if you have a 'pretty bra' as it were then it's likely to have buckles that will dig in so sports or strapless are your only real options and if you're anything like me there are 2 strapless options: ones that fit and need hoiking up every 30 mins or ones that are tight enough to stay up but aren't comfy!!

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, I'm exactly the same with the strapless. Hoiking up your bra is so not a good look when you're in a classy ball dress :p:

Thanks for all the advice guys, by the way

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy your trek - I went ot India last year for a month and it was one of the best things I have ever done. As for underwear, I'm not in too much of a position as I cant confess to wearing womens underwear at anytime bar the weekends, :p: so my experience is limited.

However, the guy I shared a tent with swore by his 'lucky pants o' de Tilly' which I eventually pried from him were Tilley pants. According to the website here they have the following useful features:

Stain, odour and bacteria resistant fabric
    Dries fast - wash at night, it's dry in the morning
    Electrostatic wicking action speeds evaporation
    Lightweight and long-wearing - it keeps its shape and appearance

Mind they are hardly the most feminine or sexy garmets as you can see! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I would recommend boy shorts...they're so comfy!!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.