The Student Room Group

Oxford Materials Science Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Trini99
Anyone got a Matsci interview invitation today? It seems Physics and Engineering science invites (and rejections) are starting to come out.

Nothing yet, have u? I applied for trinity
Original post by EmperorD
Nothing yet, have u? I applied for trinity

Me either.. the waiting is killing me. I check emails like a hundred times per hours.....
Theoretically we should hear back very soon, since Physics has already been sent out...And we have same interview time..
Everyone in my school applying to Oxbridge has heard back apart from me (they've done different courses). We should know by the end of the week.
Reply 43
Same, seems like everyone else has got theirs. Even Chemistry at the 14th!
still haven't gotten yet...im dying
Reply 45
Original post by jakesidhu
Everyone in my school applying to Oxbridge has heard back apart from me (they've done different courses). We should know by the end of the week.

Hope so
Reply 46
I have got mine today!! So happy
Reply 47
I have got mine today!! So happy

Congrats!!
Reply 48
Original post by Trini99
Congrats!!

Thank u, yours will be soon
Thank u, yours will be soon

Well done and yeah, let's hope.
What college is it?
Got my interview (Mansfield) today, its on the 14th,,, anyone around?
Reply 51
Original post by jakesidhu
Well done and yeah, let's hope.
What college is it?

Trinity
Got an interview at St. Anne's and St. Catherine's on the 13th. Absolute scenes. Good luck to everyone else.
Hi all, got the interview email for trinity matsci on wednesday, any tips?
Original post by nicholasswh
Hi all, got the interview email for trinity matsci on wednesday, any tips?

I also have one at trinity on wed! what time is urs?
Original post by jake&claudio
I also have one at trinity on wed! what time is urs?

19.15 GMT, so around 7.15pm local time.
If anyone has an interview for Materials Science at Mansfield college (or any college tbh) on the 14th hmu!! I haven't seen anyone!
I have my interview via Skype tomorrow! I'm an international student, studying in the USA. rly nervous tho... just don't know what to expect
I had my interview this morning (or rather, afternoon in Great Britain). It was HORRIBLE for me. I had no prior knowledge of any question they have asked me. So I guess my question is: would they send out rejections on a rolling basis?
Original post by bradyhzx
I had my interview this morning (or rather, afternoon in Great Britain). It was HORRIBLE for me. I had no prior knowledge of any question they have asked me. So I guess my question is: would they send out rejections on a rolling basis?

Don't worry!! If you didn't know things that is because they are trying to push you to ur limits! In any case you will know what their decision is on the 11th of Jan :smile:

Im sure it went fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending