Turn on thread page Beta

What is it all about boys ???

These dudes in school.. they'll come tro school telling the girls that they dreamt having sex with them .. and the girls either get freaked out and get really disgusted .. some girls like that fact.. but i think ir's better not to disclose it to the girls>>>

This thread is to discuss about wet dreams ...

It's perfectly normal for guys to have wet dreams, but it's a little strange to tell girls about it, especially girls that they aren't dating. My boyfriend recently described a couple wet dreams (vaguely) to me that he had about me and he told me that before we started dating it was usually "totally made up women with unspecified identities" and he never had a nightly emmission without me being in the dream and that felt really great and romantic and all...It's weird to tell someone that you're not in love with, though...

If it bothers you, you should reply: "I had a dream about you too, we were in a meat factory and you were sweeping the floor while I was having sex with Brad Pitt on the conveyor belt."

ReputationRep:
    yeah def normal

ReputationRep:
    normal to tell other girls at school? i think not.. lol

ReputationRep:
    id find it creepy if i wasnt going out with the guy. Its ok sharing dreams between couples but between people you probabily barely know is just wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike_J)
    normal to tell other girls at school? i think not.. lol
    Errrmmm yer, I never never told a girl (in fact anyone) about the wet dreams I've had.

ReputationRep:
    Unless your particularly friendly with the girl then its a bit weird ;/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Angelsdaughter)
    Unless your particularly friendly with the girl then its a bit weird ;/
    I hate Nikki as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It's perfectly normal for guys to have wet dreams, but it's a little strange to tell girls about it, especially girls that they aren't dating. My boyfriend recently described a couple wet dreams (vaguely) to me that he had about me and he told me that before we started dating it was usually "totally made up women with unspecified identities" and he never had a nightly emmission without me being in the dream and that felt really great and romantic and all...It's weird to tell someone that you're not in love with, though...

If it bothers you, you should reply: "I had a dream about you too, we were in a meat factory and you were sweeping the floor while I was having sex with Brad Pitt on the conveyor belt."
    Yeah that is normal. I don't know 90% of the women I have wet dreams about.

That is an approximate. I didn't count, honest :p:

i never have any. im 17

ReputationRep:
    It is kinda gross to tell someone. That's like telling someone you had a **** over them. Perhaps they are just trying to freak the girls out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i never have any. im 17
    If you masterbate a lot you won't have any.

(Original post by ladyportacabin)
    It is kinda gross to tell someone. That's like telling someone you had a **** over them. Perhaps they are just trying to freak the girls out?
    Asuming that you are referring to masturbation, I have a (female) friend who says that to be told that would be the "ultimate compliment". Each to their own...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unfinished sympathy)
    I hate Nikki as well
    Im going to the 'compound' and firing a mortar round into the garden when she's in there, wanna come?

Scary thing is is that she lives 10 minutes drive from me. Oooo the temptation

I've stopped having wet dreams now, as I'm 21 (or at least VERY infrequently) but I used to have wet dreams about people I'd only met once or twice.
    Oddly enough, wet dreams about people I actually fancied were very rare. There's nothing you can do about your dreams and they actually mean little, if anything. And if they do mean anything, it's often the opposite from what you think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus Angelsdaughter)
    Im going to the 'compound' and firing a mortar round into the garden when she's in there, wanna come?

Scary thing is is that she lives 10 minutes drive from me. Oooo the temptation
    i know who to snitch to the coppers then

i've never had 1... i'm 20!!!!

ReputationRep:
    As Nuheen said - if you masturbate then you wont have a excess semen for your body to get rid of. If you are really that desparate to make a mess of your sheets then just hold off masturbating for a while. :rolleyes:

Telling girls you dreamt of them is a bit weird... how old were those guys?

ReputationRep:
    I was a masturbating Machine... Lord..
    i did it 2 to 3 times a day
    then suddenly i said ill stop becuase its not charachter

two years later now i have wet dreams aroun every 2 weeks or so because i dont empty my tank

more masturate = less wetdreams
    the chose is always open

Telling girls... i dont think its normal, but at a certain age guys dont see the intensity of it and only realise later

ReputationRep:
    lol.. my gawd thats too personal.. hehehehe i never have guts to telll anything about me to random girls

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.