The Student Room Group

Trouble with logging into my UCAS tracking, anyone else having this problem?

Two weeks ago my Center sent me back my UCAS application to make adjustments. I tried to sign into Track after I received this email with my code and password, however it won't work :confused:
I tried to message UCAS on Facebook but they didn't seem to understand my problem. I also tried to change my password by getting a new one sent to my email, however I didn't receive anything...
I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so what I should do as my application is supposed to have been sent.
Thanks x
Original post by geekgal
Two weeks ago my Center sent me back my UCAS application to make adjustments. I tried to sign into Track after I received this email with my code and password, however it won't work :confused:
I tried to message UCAS on Facebook but they didn't seem to understand my problem. I also tried to change my password by getting a new one sent to my email, however I didn't receive anything...
I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if so what I should do as my application is supposed to have been sent.
Thanks x

Are you sure your password is right?
Remember you need to have a capital letter, are you forgetting to put it in?
Reply 2
Original post by lipslikemorphine
Are you sure your password is right?
Remember you need to have a capital letter, are you forgetting to put it in?

Yeah I made sure I did that, but it still won't let me login. And as I said before, I even tried to get my password reset twice but I'm not receiving the email to reset it
Original post by geekgal
Yeah I made sure I did that, but it still won't let me login. And as I said before, I even tried to get my password reset twice but I'm not receiving the email to reset it

Check your junk folder

Check that your email information is correct

Maybe its not your password, it might be your Personal ID.
I think if your centre has sent it back you need to sign into Apply, track only becomes activated when your centre sends your application to UCAS
Original post by geekgal
Thanks x

Oh, I didn't realise that you still had you application.

You can't go into track if your application hasn't been approved. You need to go into apply rather than track, fix things, then send it back.

You want this one
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by lipslikemorphine
Oh, I didn't realise that you still had you application.

You can't go into track if your application hasn't been approved. You need to go into apply rather than track, fix things, then send it back.

You want this one

Thank you so much!! I've done it now :awesome:
Reply 7
Original post by Sparticus515
I think if your centre has sent it back you need to sign into Apply, track only becomes activated when your centre sends your application to UCAS

thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by geekgal
Thanks x

It seems as if your application hasnt been sent to unis if you need to make adjustments still.

I think you should be signing into ucas apply, not track
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by geekgal
thank you :smile:

Welcome, and good luck with your application :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending