Arte you taking MEI?

Watch
brianeverit
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
If you are taking A level MEI then you might be interested in seeing a set of revision notes that I produced some time ago.All I ask is that you let me know whether or not you find them useful.
Attached files
Super199
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Wow! did you actually do this? It could definitely help me with some concepts with edexcel. Thank you
brianeverit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Super199)
Wow! did you actually do this? It could definitely help me with some concepts with edexcel. Thank you
No problem, thanks for the reply.
Incidentally, I also have similar notes for FP1-3
Flauta
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by brianeverit)
If you are taking A level MEI then you might be interested in seeing a set of revision notes that I produced some time ago.All I ask is that you let me know whether or not you find them useful.
I'm AQA not MEI but I'll take a look at them anyway, might still help Thank you for posting these
abra-cad-abra
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
hi im mei however i have already done c1-4 and fp1. these notes look like they would have been useful however, do you mind uploading the fp2/fp3 notes (especially chapters 1-4 on fp3)

thank you for these very useful notes
Davelittle
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Could I have FP1? My brother is doing it and he could do with all the help he can get!
brianeverit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by abra-cad-abra)
hi im mei however i have already done c1-4 and fp1. these notes look like they would have been useful however, do you mind uploading the fp2/fp3 notes (especially chapters 1-4 on fp3)

thank you for these very useful notes
Here they are.
Attached files
brianeverit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Davelittle)
Could I have FP1? My brother is doing it and he could do with all the help he can get!
Here they are
Attached files
Davelittle
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Here they are
Thank you very much
username1162972
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Any for Mechanics? The Further Modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile
brianeverit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by physicsmaths)
Any for Mechanics? The Further Modules?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here are my notes for FP1-3
Hope you find them useful. Please let me know of any errors if you spot them.
Attached files
username1162972
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Here are my notes for FP1-3
Hope you find them useful. Please let me know of any errors if you spot them.
Thanks! But none for mechanics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
joey4live
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
These look really good. Do you have any for S3 or M2?
brianeverit
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by joey4live)
These look really good. Do you have any for S3 or M2?
Sorry, I have nothing for Stats. Here are the only Mechanics Notes I have done, Don't know whether they cover any of M2.
Attached files
username1162972
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Sorry, I have nothing for Stats. Here are the only Mechanics Notes I have done, Don't know whether they cover any of M2.
Thanks, the end parts are relevant for me! Shame there arent any on inertia and stuff!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads