The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Firstly of the girl is not on the pill and you dont want a baby use a condom, if the girl is on the pill but you decide not to use a condom get tested first, you don't wanna be passing on some STI/STD.

I would also say if the girl insists on sex with a condom then respect her wishes or just don't have sex.
Reply 81
A Few Wise Word: Unprotected sex is dangerous, You WILL catch an STD and you WILL DIE, so wear rubber!!! sorry that wasn't meant to scare you. :biggrin: :tongue:
What film is that from?
Reply 83
BlackHawk
What film is that from?

hahahahaha......Mean Girls:biggrin: :p:
Reply 84
Aren't people forgetting AIDS and HIV?
Anthonyjm71
What are peoples views on unprotected sex?

It's a ridiculously stupid thing for either sex to do unless your in a long term loving relationship with a partner you trust and you've gotten tested together!
Reply 86
Keep the protection on.
Reply 87
-x-buttercup-x-
It's a ridiculously stupid thing for either sex to do unless your in a long term loving relationship with a partner you trust and you've gotten tested together!

That maybe , but I feel its just letting know that you seriously do love that person!!
Reply 88
Anthonyjm71
That maybe , but I feel its just letting know that you seriously do love that person!!

So much so that you want to risk getting them pregnant even if they don't want it?
Reply 89
Helenia
So much so that you want to risk getting them pregnant even if they don't want it?

No way!! That would be the same as rape which is forcing yourself on to that person!! Why would anyone want to do that doesn't make any sense to me!!
Reply 90
coolico
What harm does it cause?

All manner of STI's. What a stupid ignorant post :mad:

Wait until you get HIV and then ask yourself if it causes any harm.
Reply 91
My view 'to' unprotected sex is perennially obscured by prophylactics.
Reply 92
Anonymous
One question about the legal system:
what if BOTH involved in the presumed "rape" were drunk?

That is such a good question! I so hate rape even the word sounds real evil.

Latest

Trending

Trending