King's - Enhanced Support Dentistry Programme *2014 applicants*

Watch
Moz-786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey,

I wanted to start a thread about the ESDP at King's for applicants, as there currently isn't one out there

Posted from TSR Mobile
blueburberry
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Moz-786)
Hey,

I wanted to start a thread about the ESDP at King's for applicants, as there currently isn't one out there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there, yes I've applied to, have you heard from them yet, if not when do you think ??
Moz-786
Rep:
?
(Original post by blueburberry)
Hi there, yes I've applied to, have you heard from them yet, if not when do you think ??
Hey, I haven't heard anything yet...I think they may be still processing our applications and should get back to us soon maybe December-January where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
khalidpatel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
haven't heard from them either :/
Moz-786
Rep:
?
Hi guys, anyone heard back from King's yet?
blueburberry
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
nope not yet :/ oh well lets keep our hopes high
khalidpatel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haven't got nothing yet from them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moz-786
Rep:
?
Yeah, we should hear back by the end of Feb at least...I think they are holding interviews for the ESDP in March maybe.

So have you guys applied elsewhere and heard anything back yet?

King's is my only choice for Dentistry, but I have got offers for Biomed
sp0811
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Still haven't heard from them!
King's is my first choice for dentistry. I also put down the normal Dentistry programme and the ESDP programme. Do you think they will give separate interviews for them as they are both different UCAS codes
Moz-786
Rep:
?
(Original post by sp0811)
Still haven't heard from them!
King's is my first choice for dentistry. I also put down the normal Dentistry programme and the ESDP programme. Do you think they will give separate interviews for them as they are both different UCAS codes
They treat each application differently, even if you apply to both.

However, if you were to say get an interview for the traditional course (perhaps if you have high grades and UKCAT) and then get an offer they probably won't interview you for the ESDP as they may think you are capable enough to go for the traditional programme.

Posted from TSR Mobile
sp0811
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So that means I am only going to get one offer out of the two if I did get an offer?

Thank you!
Moz-786
Rep:
?
(Original post by sp0811)
So that means I am only going to get one offer out of the two if I did get an offer?

Thank you!
As I said, I'm not 100% sure. However, I have heard King's admissions say that if your grades cut it for the traditional course they will encourage you to go for that one and vice versa if you have applied to both.

Not a problem! Hopefully we will hear back soon.

Have you heard back from anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
khalidpatel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Somebody ring kings, this wait is killing me
sp0811
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
so I basically wasted an option
Moz-786
Rep:
?
Nooo don't think that. End of the day you don't know what could happen, if your grades are great you could still not get an offer for the traditional and the ESDP would be more favourable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Moz-786
Rep:
?
(Original post by khalidpatel)
Somebody ring kings, this wait is killing me
Apparently, they will let us know in a couple weeks, interviews near the end of Feb or very early March, so should let us know a couple weeks in advance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puppy84
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
What did people score for UKCAT? Just want to know the range who applied for the enhanced support people... Kings told me competitive score is around average 670. Also please let me know if you get an interview do you receive an email?? How will we hear? Some say they have their own portal? Don't know how to log in to that . SOS
Farbas1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just got an interview invite today between 4-8pm on myapplication, no email! It's on 26th of Feb.
khalidpatel
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Farbas1)
Just got an interview invite today between 4-8pm on myapplication, no email! It's on 26th of Feb.
Props 2 u mate. That's a early invite I thought kcl give us only 2 weeks to prepare :confused:
Moz-786
Rep:
?
(Original post by Farbas1)
Well done! Guess it's starting...King's is going to start dishing out the replies...

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.71%
No (647)
65.29%

Watched Threads