The Student Room Group

William Hill Interview

Hey guys just passed the phone interview for the company been invited to a face to face now wednesday and the lady suggested I talk to existing employees.

so anyone who works for them or has worked for them mind talking about whats its like to work there and what you had to do and also any tips on the interview?
Reply 1
Hi, well done on passing the phone interview.

Do you have any tips or can you help me with what sort of things they will ask please
Reply 2
Original post by shawnyterry
Hi, well done on passing the phone interview.

Do you have any tips or can you help me with what sort of things they will ask please

Erm they asked me stuff like why I want to work for them and asked some competency based questions. Had the face to face interview today and they asked me about a time when I worked in a team, had to prioritise one task over another, solved a problem in a team. I said I wanted to work for them as the job involved a lot more skills and knowledge compared to working for other high street shops which she loved.

It only took me 20 minutes because I had prepared most of the competency questions and she said I came across really well and was talking about training so fingers crossed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending