Exeter University Biological or Biomedical Sciences (2014 Entry) Watch

maaadsterrr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Was just wondering if anyone has heard back from Exeter University about Biological or Biomedical sciences? And if so, what were your predicted grades and how long did it take for them to reply to you?
maaadsterrr
Rep:
?
I've applied to:
Exeter
Warwick
Durham
UEA

And am predicted A*AB
student_1995
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I applied for biological sciences in mid October and I still haven't heard anything I do know one person who has an offer for that course. Maybe it's taking longer as I have applied for a professional placement (at least that's what I'm telling myself!)
philiday
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just got an offer now
maaadsterrr
Rep:
?
yeah i haven't heard anything back and i applied for a year abroad! so hopefully thats why!!
Pantego
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Im a first year at exeter doing Biological and Medicinal chemistry if anyone wants to ask me anything about the course.
ashxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just got an offer from Exeter ! sent mine about 2 weeks back? with predicted grades of AAB but they gave me ABB
Biol'96
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had an offer on the 29th for Medical Science! Applied around 2 week's previous with A*A* A predictions but they only asked ABB, you should definitely hear off them soon!:-)
Rubyjolara
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ashxx)
Just got an offer from Exeter ! sent mine about 2 weeks back? with predicted grades of AAB but they gave me ABB
For biological and Medicinal Chemistry?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (365)
59.06%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.34%
No- I want it (175)
28.32%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.28%

Watched Threads