What is symptoms of diabtese?

Watch
femminathomas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hello everybody, any one knows what is the symptoms of diabetes and which is the best natural way to reduce it fast. if you have great tips for reduce diabetes fast then share with me thanx.
Damask-
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go to your GP and stop seeking medical advice for a serious condition on a student forum.
Steezy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well it's largely based on genetics & diet. Eat a healthy, balanced diet and you're unlikely to develop diabetes and most other diseases.
CasualSoul
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
see your doc please

if it is the early stages type 2 can actually be reversed (I think) by simple lifestyle changes i.e. eating healthier, exercising more regulalrly etc.

Type 1 cannot be treated but it can be managed by injecting insulin, taking meds and also liverstyle changes will help a little

symptoms: thirsty, going to the toilet frequently, breathe that smells fruit (I think it is meant to smell like pears or pear drops.. I cant remember), dry eyes and other eye problems, weight loss and fatigue

go to the doctors though. They will be able to see if you actually have it andhelp you to manage it student room is not going to do that

edit: you might want to take a urine sample
ash92:)
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by femminathomas)
Hello everybody, any one knows what is the symptoms of diabetes and which is the best natural way to reduce it fast. if you have great tips for reduce diabetes fast then share with me thanx.
symptoms will vary according to your blood sugar level (i.e. which end of the extreme it is at).

But yes, ask the GP to book you in for a bloodtest - it can be tested quite easily.

Some symptoms may be increased thirst, increased urination, lethargy, and so on. But don't worry about determining these for yourself, your blood tests will determine it just fine.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by femminathomas)
Until you've been diagnosed, there no point in any tips. For Gods sake go to your GP.
AmitKumar1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unusual increase of thirst and urination
Abnormal increase in appetite
Sudden loss in weight
Mental exertion or Fatigue
Slow rate of healing wounds
Blurry vision
Dryness of skin
Tingling or Numbness in Hands, Legs or Feet
Sandy Potter
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi friends,

There are many people suffered in diabetes in the world. Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which means a problem with the process of digesting the food and produces energy to our body. It causes to heart attack, kidney damage, blood circulation problem etc.The symptoms of diabetes are weight loss, excessive urination, nausea etc. Really, diabetes disease is not good for health. Those people who suffered in diabetes, they follow the certain instructions as per doctor consulted.

Thanks a lot
Sandy Potter
Dr.CS
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is often seen in young people with typical " excessive " symptoms ( thirst, urination, eat, lose weight). Type 2 is often seen in people over 40 and symptoms are not typical. Blood glucose test is the most important one to diagnose this condition.
ash92:)
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dr.CS)
There are two types of diabetes: type 1 and type 2. Type 1 is often seen in young people with typical " excessive " symptoms ( thirst, urination, eat, lose weight). Type 2 is often seen in people over 40 and symptoms are not typical. Blood glucose test is the most important one to diagnose this condition.
A common misconception; there are more than 2 types of diabetes, but there are the 2 types of DIABETES MELLITUS, which are commonly known as type 1/type 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (204)
57.46%
I don't have everything I need (151)
42.54%

Watched Threads