Turn on thread page Beta

How do you let a guy know you want to kiss him? watch

Announcements
    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    Last night I was at a party, me and this guy were getting pretty close and flirtatious and it was kinda obvious that we liked each other. But he didn't make a move and I didn't know how to successfully hint to him that I liked him.
    So when you're with a guy, standing close to him, how do you (subtly) move in for the kill/let him know you want to kiss him? I didn't want to just grab him for obvious reasons....any advice?
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    when you hug, move your face so you are practically breathing on his cheek... not recomended though if you have stinky breath.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Just grab him and snog him? guys like that no?
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    take the bull by the horns and plant a peck on his lips or cheek (if your a bit iffy about it)

    If hes interested he will kiss you back.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Watch Hitch, go like 90% towards his lips with yours and let him do the other 10%, thats if he wants to kiss you back.
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    meh... the biggest clue would be if you rest your head on a mans shoulder and brushing up against his neck...
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    yeah, i like the old subtle "hug n move" trick

    huggem. but make sure its a facially close hug. then slide your face to in front of theirs...bam. 1-0

    and if they say no..you were "off your head"
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logan)
    meh... the biggest clue would be if you rest your head on a mans shoulder and brushing up against his neck...
    Surely the biggest clue would be an erect **** against your leg!

    And for those who don't like big-four-letter words, i'm talking about a guy with a chicken fettish (think about it)
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    Surely the biggest clue would be in erect **** against your leg!
    LMAO!!!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logan)
    LMAO!!!
    Cheers
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    lol
    well a kiss on the cheek is prbly the most diplomatic way of getting what you want
    • #2
    #2

    I just don't know how you would do all of these things. I'm just so shy, I can hardly sit next to a boy I find nice without feeling embarassed...
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    i find that too, just take a deep breath..a long swig :p: and go for it

    the worst is that he'll move away or something. if so, blame it on the drink!
    • #2
    #2

    drink... I hardly drink at all (I know it's sad)
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    hug him *missionary style* if you feel something hard between your legs then you know!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    move towards his and go to kiss him but only go half way if he goes the rest u know he wants to kiss u
    Offline

    14
    bite the head off a chicken a bathe in its blood, he'll get the idea
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    great, this thread seems to be getting slightly out of hand. isn't a kiss, like, just a kiss?
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    Look at him and lick your lips......i've found that works well.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ron Stoppable)
    ^ You're all so cute and funny! I just (expect a) triangular-gaze.

    i don't mean to be nasty but you are so patronising Ron Stoppable! I'm not just talking about this post but about a lot of others as well. You maybe don't mean it that way but it just seems that you put yourself across as better than everyone else.

    Sorry to the OP for stealing your thread to rant at RS
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.