Will I get pregnant if I had sperm on my panties?

Watch
jinpomel78
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Me and my boyfriend had sex but I was wearing a panty and he was naked, there were no penetration when we were doing it then he ejaculated on my panty.. It took us about a minute before wiping the sperm off of my panty. Then I Immediately peed and washed after that... Will I get pregnant from that? My last menstruation by the way was 15 days earlier before this incident and I'm 19 years old..
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
no you won't get pregnant. if no sperm actually got inside you then you have nothing to worry about.
jinpomel78
Rep:
?
Oh, what a relief.. Thank you very much..
jinpomel78
Rep:
?
Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days on lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?
jinpomel78
Rep:
?
(Original post by Plumstone)
no you won't get pregnant. if no sperm actually got inside you then you have nothing to worry about.
Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days only lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?
Ciri
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jinpomel78)
Hi, I really need another answer... After this incident I nervously waited for 2 weeks for my period to come on the 8th of December. But it didn't, instead I was 2 days late and it came on the 10th. I was at peace at last but to my surprise my usual bleeding for 5 days only lasted for like 2 or 3 days.. I'm really worried now.. I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, can you tell me what this means?
You could be experiencing changes in your period for a variety of reasons including stress related or hormonal - at 19, you may even still be going through puberty.

If you are genuinely concerned, take the test. The worrying will just get worse and worse. You can then decide how to proceed if you are pregnant. Although, it is unlikely since you had your period when it was due. Better safe than sorry. Regardless of result, you have our full support.

A doctor is unlikely to think anything is wrong with your period at this stage but if you are not pregnant, keep an eye on it and if you continue having issues see your GP. Periods change as time goes by anyway, so it could be nothing
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No, you'll be fine, but the only thing that will stop you worrying is a negative pregnancy test, so do one.

The stress has probably affected your period and periods change sometimes for no apparent reason.
Olombus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That cant be termed as sex,since there was no penetration
Extra_jeans
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can i something??
Brian huntsan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
How is it ? U preggo?
Popsicle23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So what did the results say
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (54)
19.15%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (61)
21.63%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (57)
20.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (60)
21.28%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (25)
8.87%
I haven't started researching yet (25)
8.87%

Watched Threads