Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :confused: Please help me on this question…
    Describe and evaluate the levels of processing memory model of memory.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I did the Remembering & Forgetting topic for the exam that I did in June for year 12.

I'm now in year 13, continuing with Psychology. Anyway, in regards to your 12 marker, you need to do an introduction to introduce the theory and who it's by and then go to to describe the different levels of processing etc and evaluate the theory and maybe make some comparisons with other theories too, like have you done the multi-store model of memory?

You might also want to bring in some evidence to support your essay, so if there's any studies/experiments on it. I can remember learning about two studies and I can't remember who conducted them, but I can find out if you want to inbox me if you don't have any. They were something about the differences between the levels of processing etc, like the phonological loop etc...

Hope that made sense; if you need anymore help then just inbox me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for replying. I will try answer the question with the tips you gave me. Can I inbox you my answer and can you tell if its okay or not please.
    (Original post by Student_27)
    Hello!

I did the Remembering & Forgetting topic for the exam that I did in June for year 12.

I'm now in year 13, continuing with Psychology. Anyway, in regards to your 12 marker, you need to do an introduction to introduce the theory and who it's by and then go to to describe the different levels of processing etc and evaluate the theory and maybe make some comparisons with other theories too, like have you done the multi-store model of memory?

You might also want to bring in some evidence to support your essay, so if there's any studies/experiments on it. I can remember learning about two studies and I can't remember who conducted them, but I can find out if you want to inbox me if you don't have any. They were something about the differences between the levels of processing etc, like the phonological loop etc...

Hope that made sense; if you need anymore help then just inbox me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2013

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.