The Student Room Group

How do people feel now that they have sent their UCAS application off?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymousgirll
Ok best of luck then do u need AAA?

AAB for York, Sheffield, Surrey and Leeds, ABB for liverpool. I'm predicted ABB though, so playing it risky. But doing that because i'm sure ill get an offer from one of the four AAB ones :s-smilie: i hope :3
Reply 21
Thats good where have u applied to and what for. I still only have three out of 4 confirmation emails and its not silly at all. Hopefully that won't be the case, good luck and stay positive.

Maths at Liverpool Leeds Manchester Nottingham Bristol :biggrin:

They'll arrive soon, maybe the 4th doesn't want to send one til they give you an offer or something. Where did you apply? :smile:

Best of luck!
Original post by alittlehazy
I applied for English and Film studies at QMUL, RHUL, KCL, Brunel and Kingston. Would love to get into QMUL, ideally. But of course...I'd pretty much love to get in anywhere :smile:

Ok sounds interesting good luck where are u studying now then?
Reply 23
When did u send yours off? I was glad it was done and excited to get offers. What are your offers for and what unis?

i sent it to school last wednesday and they sent it to ucas on sunday. i got 3 conditonal offers:
plymouth (BA geography)- 280 ucas points including 2 a levels including a C in geography
plymouth (BSc geography)- 280 ucas points including 2 a levels including a c in geography
UWE bristol (BA geography)- 300 ucas points

i am waiting for 2 from exeter, one of which is my dream uni, but exeter seem to take a while to respond.

what about you?
Reply 24
Thats quite annoying if u don't get emails when track is down, not that the emails help much as they just say something has changed but they don't tell you what really. Congrats on you offers where have u applied to and for what course? Good luck

I've applied to St Andrews, Uni of Liverpool, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Kent and Heriot Watt all for physics :smile: What have you applied for?
Original post by Flauta
Maths at Liverpool Leeds Manchester Nottingham Bristol :biggrin:

They'll arrive soon, maybe the 4th doesn't want to send one til they give you an offer or something. Where did you apply? :smile:

Best of luck!

Thanks and Liverpool John Moores, Leeds Trinity, Oxford Brooks and UWE Bristol, got an interview from Liverpool and waiting for an email confirmation from Leeds. :smile: Best of luck to u also.
Original post by tgwktm
i sent it to school last wednesday and they sent it to ucas on sunday. i got 3 conditonal offers:
plymouth (BA geography)- 280 ucas points including 2 a levels including a C in geography
plymouth (BSc geography)- 280 ucas points including 2 a levels including a c in geography
UWE bristol (BA geography)- 300 ucas points

i am waiting for 2 from exeter, one of which is my dream uni, but exeter seem to take a while to respond.

what about you?

Your school took a while to send it off then as I sent mine to school this Tuesday and they sent it off then also. Got 3 out of my 4 email confirmations on the Wednesday and my first offer from Liverpool John Moores came through yesterday night only found out this morning. Wasn't really expecting it so soon, but the interview is not unit Feb so got a while yet. I have applied to UWE Bristol too waiting to hear back. Good luck
Original post by thorpey96
AAB for York, Sheffield, Surrey and Leeds, ABB for liverpool. I'm predicted ABB though, so playing it risky. But doing that because i'm sure ill get an offer from one of the four AAB ones :s-smilie: i hope :3

Oh right that's quite high what did u get for AS? I am sure you will get it though good luck :smile:
Original post by Abbseh
I've applied to St Andrews, Uni of Liverpool, Uni of Leicester, Uni of Kent and Heriot Watt all for physics :smile: What have you applied for?

Ok good luck have u heard anything back yet not sure if u have already said you have sorry. I wrote it on the beginning of this thread but I have applied for Primary Education got one interview so far.
Ok sounds interesting good luck where are u studying now then?

In Vienna, Austria. Lived here all my life but the English course around here isn't quite what I had hoped it would be. So..off to the uk. Hopefully :smile:
Reply 30
Your school took a while to send it off then as I sent mine to school this Tuesday and they sent it off then also. Got 3 out of my 4 email confirmations on the Wednesday and my first offer from Liverpool John Moores came through yesterday night only found out this morning. Wasn't really expecting it so soon, but the interview is not unit Feb so got a while yet. I have applied to UWE Bristol too waiting to hear back. Good luck

as i was writing that last message i checked my emails and i have just got another offer from my dream uni (exeter cornwall campus for AAB (geography BA/BSc)) i really can't believe it.

what are you applying for?
Reply 31
Oh right that's quite high what did u get for AS? I am sure you will get it though good luck :smile:

I got an A in Maths, and a B in Physics and Chemistry, and also doing Further Maths. I dropped chemistry. So predicted A for maths, B for Further Maths and B for physics, really wanted to be predicted AAB! But oh well, i'll live and thank you :smile:
I got an A in Maths, and a B in Physics and Chemistry, and also doing Further Maths. I dropped chemistry. So predicted A for maths, B for Further Maths and B for physics, really wanted to be predicted AAB! But oh well, i'll live and thank you :smile:

Thats really good though I wanted to get one of my predictions up too, in order to meet the unis requirements but my teacher wouldn't it sucks but yeah.
I feel awesome because I have an unconditional offer from the uni of my choice, just wish the others would stop dragging their feet so I can get on and accept.
Reply 34
sent mine off today, bloody nervous :s-smilie:
Reply 35
Thats really good though I wanted to get one of my predictions up too, in order to meet the unis requirements but my teacher wouldn't it sucks but yeah.

Ahh, that sucks! I'm sure it will work out fine for you though :smile:
Reply 36
I have applied for Mathematics at York, Leeds, Sheffield, Surrey and Liverpool. No offers yet, fingers crossed for some soon!

MATHS

When did you apply?! We've applied to a couple of the same places :tongue:
Reply 37
Original post by Flauta
MATHS

When did you apply?! We've applied to a couple of the same places :tongue:

Yes Maths! I applied on Monday, no offers yet. How about you?
Reply 38
Yes Maths! I applied on Monday, no offers yet. How about you?

Thursday, so we should hear around the same time :tongue: Which was your favourite place?
Reply 39
They got my application on Wednesday, and 4 out of 5 have sent me acknowledgement emails and I've got 2 interviews. Just waiting to hear from others when my interviews will be. Sucks that all my choices require them...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending