The Student Room Group

The Marxist Society of TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
zxczxc
I don't have a garage. I'm that poor. But I take responsibility for myself, instead of taking up that most stereotypically teenage of interests, Marxism.

It seems that you never let an idea disrupt the flow of your posts, Why is that?
Reply 181
zxczxc
Well, if you're a real Marxist and if you're really concerned with the welfare of the proletariat why don't you practice what you preach and go out and make a ****ing difference to people's lives, instead of making idle chatter on an internet forum? I believe the Libertines wrote a song about you on their first album.

wouldn't know - don't listen to that crap.

aha, I'm not going down that road. Put it like this, lad, I do enough. :wink:
Reply 182
Thud
wouldn't know - don't listen to that crap.

aha, I'm not going down that road. Put it like this, lad, I do enough. :wink:

Well why not do more? If you can afford to be on the internet at 2am on an idle Wednesday morning it suggests you aren't being especially time efficient. If you were a character in Animal Farm you certainly would be more of a Napoleon than a Boxer.
Reply 183
zxczxc
Well why not do more? If you can afford to be on the internet at 2am on an idle Wednesday morning it suggests you aren't being especially time efficient. If you were a character in Animal Farm you certainly would be more of a Napoleon than a Boxer.

what I do doesn't require my being up at 8am each morning, Mr. Frederick.
Hrm...anyone have any idea why this showed up in my User CP as having a recent post in it?
Reply 185
peter88 made a post then deleted it
He quoted me, apparently. What a silly billy.
Reply 187
88......I wonder. :wink:

looking at his previous posts, probably not though.
Thud
88......I wonder. :wink:

looking at his previous posts, probably not though.

Hrm...it is of course rather unfortunate that it's also a prime candidate for his Birth Year! :biggrin:
Reply 189
alasdair_R
Hrm...it is of course rather unfortunate that it's also a prime candidate for his Birth Year! :biggrin:

same as my birth year. :frown:

didn't I get a surprise when I found out what it meant, given my email was [myname][email protected]. :p:
Is '88' some kind of Communist slang or something?
Reply 192
No way is thud only 1 year older than me. No way.
Reply 193
Consie
No way is thud only 1 year older than me. No way.

how old did you think i was? :p:

your profile says you're 18, i'm 18.
Reply 194
i thought you were like 22. my whole world has been turned upside down. and what the ****, you joined a month after me? I may just implode.
Reply 195
This was Anthonys soc and she stole it off him!
Reply 196
Consie
i thought you were like 22. my whole world has been turned upside down. and what the ****, you joined a month after me? I may just implode.

:biggrin: 22!

i'll be 19 in a month if it makes you feel any better?
Reply 197
not really man. I thought you were like one of the TSR elders, who joined when it was still UKL in 2004 and was nearly finishing their degree by now. The revelations are too much to handle. How the **** have you read so much communist rubbish at such a young age? It takes me the best part of a year to read big books.
Reply 198
Consie
not really man. I thought you were like one of the TSR elders, who joined when it was still UKL in 2004 and was nearly finishing their degree by now. The revelations are too much to handle. How the **** have you read so much communist rubbish at such a young age? It takes me the best part of a year to read big books.

:biggrin: i'm flattered.

i spent my lunchtimes and frees at school reading it, that's how. :smile: and nope, i'm just going into second year of degree.
Reply 199
shouldnt you have been reading A level textbooks? As a capitalist, i'd say that would have been a far more productive use of time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending