Bath Applicant Tracker...Bit confused! Watch

Alien41
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello there!

I just got an email from bath admissions department asking me to "upload your statement of results or interim report onto the Bath Application Tracker". The email is asking for my AS statement of results basically (even though I already put my module grades in through UCAS ).What does this mean? And how do I do this?

University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

Thanks of your question.

For some of our programmes we need confirmation of AS grades before we can make a decision on an application.

In many cases we receive confirmation of AS grades from UCAS, but where this is not the case we will need the applicant to send us their statement of results (or a report from the school confirming their grades).

To upload your statement of results sign into the Application Tracker using the username and password emailed to you, then click ‘upload my qualification certificate’ on the right hand side of the screen (you can upload files up to 2mb).

Do let me know if you have any further questions, or feel free to call our Admissions office on 01225 383019.

Steve
Alien41
Rep:
?
Cool thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alien41
Rep:
?
(Original post by University Of Bath)
Hi,

Thanks of your question.

For some of our programmes we need confirmation of AS grades before we can make a decision on an application.

In many cases we receive confirmation of AS grades from UCAS, but where this is not the case we will need the applicant to send us their statement of results (or a report from the school confirming their grades).

To upload your statement of results sign into the Application Tracker using the username and password emailed to you, then click ‘upload my qualification certificate’ on the right hand side of the screen (you can upload files up to 2mb).

Do let me know if you have any further questions, or feel free to call our Admissions office on 01225 383019.

Steve
Sorry, do I just scan my statement of results and then upload them like that ad I don't have any certificates...

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Bath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Alien41)
Sorry, do I just scan my statement of results and then upload them like that ad I don't have any certificates...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

Yes that should be fine- do let me know if you have any problems uploading.

Thanks,

Steve
Alien41
Rep:
?
Hi,

Yes that should be fine- do let me know if you have any problems uploading.

Thanks,

Steve
Hi Steve, I'm trying to upload but it's saying the files are too big! Don't know what to do. Could I just email the admissions team with the scanned documents?

Thanks for all your help!
University of Bath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Steve, I'm trying to upload but it's saying the files are too big! Don't know what to do. Could I just email the admissions team with the scanned documents?

Thanks for all your help!
Hi,

You could try one of the following:
1. Split into separate files of less than 2mb, and upload separately
2. Re save the file at a lower resolution (if an image file) or as a different file type

If these do not work you can email the documents, but it may take us a little longer to process them.

Thanks,

Steve
Alien41
Rep:
?
Hi,

You could try one of the following:
1. Split into separate files of less than 2mb, and upload separately
2. Re save the file at a lower resolution (if an image file) or as a different file type

If these do not work you can email the documents, but it may take us a little longer to process them.

Thanks,

Steve
Hi Steve, I've managed to crop the documents right down to text only (as a lot of it was just blank white anyway so irrelevant). Just making sure I've done the right thing, I uploaded my statement of results which I got in august this year which have my module grades (and UMS marks actually) as I don't have any certificates. Is this right? Thanks for all your help, I appreciate it!
Alien41
Rep:
?
Hi I just got an email back from the admission team saying

" This request refers to the AS levels you have taken. The requirement isfor an official transcript or interim report of the results of the ASlevels to be uploaded to your *Bath Application Tracker:"

Does this mean I've uploaded the wrong thing? What is the official transcript?

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Bath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I just got an email back from the admission team saying

" This request refers to the AS levels you have taken. The requirement isfor an official transcript or interim report of the results of the ASlevels to be uploaded to your *Bath Application Tracker:"

Does this mean I've uploaded the wrong thing? What is the official transcript?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I'm not sure what the issue is here- the best thing to do to clarify would be to give the admissions team a call on 01225 383019 and they should be able to help!

Thanks,

Steve
Alien41
Rep:
?
Hi,

I'm not sure what the issue is here- the best thing to do to clarify would be to give the admissions team a call on 01225 383019 and they should be able to help!

Thanks,

Steve
Okay I'll call them later today, thanks for your help anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alien41
Rep:
?
X
Hi again! I have a new problem, so sorry about this!

I just got an email which asked to re send a copy of my one of my statement of results because some of the borders were missing. However, this is exactly how my copy looks as it in itself a photocopy. My school won't give students the actual hard copy of their statements of results for some reason. I'm not sure how to get around this! So, would it be okay to upload a copy with my school official stamp on it to validate it as my genuine results, despite borders still being missing? :confused:

Thanks for your help again!
University of Bath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi again! I have a new problem, so sorry about this!

I just got an email which asked to re send a copy of my one of my statement of results because some of the borders were missing. However, this is exactly how my copy looks as it in itself a photocopy. My school won't give students the actual hard copy of their statements of results for some reason. I'm not sure how to get around this! So, would it be okay to upload a copy with my school official stamp on it to validate it as my genuine results, despite borders still being missing? :confused:

Thanks for your help again!
Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately this is difficult to answer as it depends why we need to see your results.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to ask your school to email us ([email protected]) to confirm your grades. Then if we need to have a copy of the originals they will be able to email them directly to us (if we just need to confirm your AS level grades then an email confirming each grade should be sufficient).

Thanks,

Steve
Alien41
Rep:
?
Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Unfortunately this is difficult to answer as it depends why we need to see your results.

Perhaps the best thing to do is to ask your school to email us ([email protected]) to confirm your grades. Then if we need to have a copy of the originals they will be able to email them directly to us (if we just need to confirm your AS level grades then an email confirming each grade should be sufficient).

Thanks,

Steve
Okay. Thank you very much for all your help Steve!

Posted from TSR Mobile
SDJ2000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,
Is it necessary to upload both the sides?(I saw it after uploading my documents so should I upload them again?)
KathrynLW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello,
I also have a question regarding the bath application tracker. Do I need to upload any documents if I have not been asked to do so?
Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)
3.82%
Classical (46)
5.86%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.85%
Electronic (53)
6.75%
Indie (128)
16.31%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise