Results Day Countdown Watch

This discussion is closed.
letsgobilliejoe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
hmm...a bunch of my friends are going to get theyre results at 11pm but i want mine earlier...i got friend who said she'll just come along with me anytime (she didn't do A level) so do i go with a bunch of friends late or one friend early??:confused:
firstly, I hope you mean 11 AM! and secondly, if it means getting your results earlier, go with one friend!
Sami C
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The nerves in the stomach area have started. Damn.
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL yea!! i edited it now *hehe*
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by justfarhan)
No no I'm not in Canada :p:

But I love Canada. I live in London How did you find Toronto?
Toronto is quite a nice place to relax, for a holiday. But it can be quite boring there sometimes.
Charl
Report 12 years ago
Oh my gosh. It's tomorrow. Summer has flown by way to fast. Scared.
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
But its more exciting with a bunch of people...
Eau
Badges: 15
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Charl!)
Oh my gosh. It's tomorrow. Summer has flown by way to fast. Scared.
me too! scared but no one's killing me. it's weird.
elliejayne
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
very nervous lol
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Look guys sorry to be harsh but the more you post on this thread the more you're winding yourself up about tomorrow. Try keeping offline for a bit...
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Its sorted...my one friend said she'd come with me at 9am ish and get results then hang around till 11 am
joeybee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm half looking forward to it, half dreading it. All i need is an E or above at AS biology to get into uni (cos i have already got 3 a levels) but even so i am scared something may have gone terribly wrong and somehow i have ended up with a U.
Only 24 hours and i should hopefully be in the pub with a few people having a celebratory J2O!
Good luck everybody, i have a feeling this thread is going to get much bigger come this time tomorrow.
I hope that UCAS track updates quite fast tomorrow aswell!
Sami C
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Any bets on what page number this thread will be at by say 8am tomorrow? Then if people post there results in this thread, and then chat....there could be 100 pages in one day!
jagdomar
Report 12 years ago
gosh........... no sleep tonight!
Bluefairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
WOOHOOO!! lol im more excited than nervous hungry brb, going for breakfast.
jagdomar
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .S.O.S.)
WOOHOOO!! lol im more excited than nervous hungry brb, going for breakfast.
Good idea ............. going to have Museli!
mistyblue91
Report 12 years ago
anyone going to be staying up all night posting on here i am so nervous along with the rest of you hope you all get what you need well ill be here all night i guess anyone fancy joining me lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree.
jagdomar
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mistyblue91)
anyone going to be staying up all night posting on here i am so nervous along with the rest of you hope you all get what you need well ill be here all night i guess anyone fancy joining me lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I'll be joinging you!

I want to go to the pub for Karoke tonight, get in for about 2am and then come no here!
Crazster
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I want to crawl in a hole Worked amazingly hard but I know I messed up a whole section of my test because i accidently misread one word! I'm so scared! Gah, I need 3 A's!
jagdomar
Report 12 years ago
Don't worry ....... Don't UCL look into Personal Statements and how well your interview went before out and out rejecting. The will allow you in with a grade slip if the above were good, and to be honest to be considered for UCL, you must be a bright button *sudddenly remebers* I was accepted to UCL too !! YAY - I'm a bright button!

*Rep me - you know you wanna!

Josh
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (166)
18.57%
No (543)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (185)
20.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise